Official Assaulted On The Field

Amazing . Their attorney will be calling Tom Brady for assistance. Not funny.
I think the punishment fits the crime. However, don't be surprised if they compromise to fewer days.
I'll wager the supt. is already concerned about the consequences administered. Here comes the judge.

Alternative school is no laughing matter. The discipline can be tough and rigorous, and it is the responsibility of the parents to transport them to and from school. Any chronic attendance issues can result in additional consequences.

......................................................lol..............................................................

From the Uil Leaguer

Northside Jay High School – The State Executive Committee voted to issue Coach Mack Breed, formerly of Northside Jay High School, a suspension from coaching at any UIL member school for the remainder of the 2015-2016 school year, a public reprimand, and a probation of two years.

Northside Jay High School – The State Executive Committee voted to issue Coach Gary Gutierrez a public reprimand and two year probation.

http://espn.go.com/moresports/story...ant-coach-mack-breed-gets-18-months-probation

According to the Waco news this morning, his Texas Teacher's Certificate was revoked. So, if he wants to come back and coach again, he will have to be employed in some other capacity besides teaching. Janitor maybe?

Wow, left the door open for redemption. Thank goodness he didn't bet on the game, it would be banishment for life.

Johnny South":23spag35 said:
According to the Waco news this morning, his Texas Teacher's Certificate was revoked. So, if he wants to come back and coach again, he will have to be employed in some other capacity besides teaching. Janitor maybe?

I don't know why any school district would hire this individual to be around children. Who knows...maybe he'll grow up from this. I still wouldn't hire him, or have my kids coached by him.

There is a back door ,he'll coach again maybe in another state but he will coach. For every supposedly law in this country there is a backdoor escape rule to it .

Back