Not a lot of conversation

Well Mt. Calm is winning due to a football schedule that's softer than Covingtons... u don't belive me... compare those schedules

You can gloat about the titles you've won in 1980s, like we all say, what have u won today.

And with all those shiny national titles, yet u can't beat a Houston area private school and your current record is 1-4.

Use that many national title memory u have and let's muster a couple more wins or they'll replace you at high island with the guy at covington who is from that area

Lastly,
If u start a thread beware of what's said on it.....

You asked and I stated my opinion about this district.

Kramer":6pr8b8bi said:
Well Mt. Calm is winning due to a football schedule that's softer than Covingtons... u don't belive me... compare those schedules

You can gloat about the titles you've won in 1980s, like we all say, what have u won today.

And with all those shiny national titles, yet u can't beat a Houston area private school and your current record is 1-4.

Use that many national title memory u have and let's muster a couple more wins or they'll replace you at high island with the guy at covington who is from that area

Lastly,

Never had an issue with your opinions. They are yours.

Kramer":3cn1xwls said:

Lastly,

Btw, just curious, how many our games have you been to this year?

U won't see him I don't think on stupid threads but u will see That_Guy ....

Unless if ware is that guy Shelton or ware is having him post for him.

Heck we saw last week a coach order kids to take out an official.

Kramer":1g6rgdik said:
That dog don't hunt. Mount Calm is winning because they are good. Weak schedule or not.
Do we not remember Richland Springs last however many state championships? Which season did they have a strong schedule? Having a strong or weak schedule does not make you a better or worse team. They are ranked high because they are good, not because they are winning against a weak schedule. The schedule will get significantly tougher come week 12.

Shad Kline":xx9vuy11 said:
Kramer":xx9vuy11 said:
That dog don't hunt. Mount Calm is winning because they are good. Weak schedule or not.
Do we not remember Richland Springs last however many state championships? Which season did they have a strong schedule? Having a strong or weak schedule does not make you a better or worse team. They are ranked high because they are good, not because they are winning against a weak schedule. The schedule will get significantly tougher come week 12.

Not sure who is and who isn't a coach, but when you take over a program, after a realignment, and after the schedule is complete; there are not many things you can do about your schedule and/or opponents. I will say, when the previous staff put together the schedule three years ago, most of these teams were equal to or better than Mount Calm. No worries though, we have already added Abbott and Calvert to our schedule next year, and are currently looking for a significant Week 1 game. Not afraid of scheduling good teams; just need a chance to do the schedule myself.

Back