News bullerton: Thiz jest in!

Goob

Six-man fan
News bullerton: Thiz jest in!

Dateline: Pentagon

Them Navy SEALs has jest done announced that they iz recruitin' future fellers at one and only one locale: Richland Springs High Skool (and Jr. Hi. fer that matter). The Joint Chiefs Chairman done said that them fellers iz already half-way thare. He wuz quoted as sayin': We ain't got to teach them the killer instinct. Congress wuz overjoyed cuz they can save money in trainin' cuz it will only take half the time amd half the money. Head al-Queder feller said, "Doo-doo."

I understand those RS kids modified their deer feeders to throw naan in an atempt to coax that al queder feller out of the tree line.

You didn't tell em' it's in the water? That if they bottle it & distribute to all the sailor's they'd be instantly tuffer n' any ol' marine? Dang Goob if you could get one of them government contract's you'd have it made. No more havin to drink homeade evercleer, you could afford the hi $ stuff like all the politicians in Austin and Washington.

That iz pretty weak. But I knowd thiz: if the Smurfs ever develop a seals team, I bet yew wud be at the top of the list. Sprinklepuss Smurf, Lord and Commander of the pale blue ops team.

BTW, do yew reely deserve to have tx behind rainjack? I mean, wudn't it be more appropriate to be rainjacknm or rainjackok or rainjackdc?

jimnedder":20byhz14 said:
Goob=stupid posts
did somebody pull your chain? leave goob be unless your related to rj you aint got no business saying nothing

antagonist":1q64172w said:
jimnedder":1q64172w said:
Goob=stupid posts
did somebody pull your chain? leave goob be unless your related to rj you aint got no business saying nothing

Take your own advice. Not that anyone has bothered to read more than two of your whopping 9 contributions to this site.

There are too many alias members here. Over the last week, you guys have started proliferating. If no one will listen to you under your original username, what makes you think they will listen to you under another?

i dont know what your talkin about i never posted until the otherday i dont need 2 names im not scared to say what i think about dumasses like you

kbjoe1":xx073c3o said:
so tinkle who pulled your whiskers?

Same person who pulled yours?

Lot's of folks thinking their god around here, only to run hide behind goob's skirt. How does it feel to be so cowardly? And so severely lacking in mental acuity?

rainjacktx":zyid64fc said:
kbjoe1":zyid64fc said:

Lot's of folks thinking their god around here, only to run hide behind goob's skirt. How does it feel to be so cowardly? And so severely lacking in mental acuity?
Sometimes the pot calls the kettle Jack.

Dogface":3pkvcwu9 said:
rainjacktx":3pkvcwu9 said:
kbjoe1":3pkvcwu9 said:

Sometimes the pot calls the kettle Jack.

Yeah. Yeah. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Back