uh, oh!

Goob

Six-man fan
Well, there iz jest sum things yew done hate to report. But it iz my responsibility to done do so. It seems them Mullin Bulldogs in a bonfire pep rally fore their homecomin' they done forgot who they wuz done playin' that next nite and jest decided to burn a Richland football t-shirt. They iz all over disrespectin' them Coyotes. I done thought, well thiz iz jest an anomerly, but I done stopped in Mullin one day last week and there wuz thiz feller who wuz atellin' me all sorts of things that done make me believe that them Bulldogs don't think them Coyotes iz very good and that they (them Bulldogs) iz gonna whip, whip, whip them Coyotes. Thiz feller tole me that them Bulldogs thought that them Salinas boys wuz like the Doublemint twins, goofy and girly. He said that he wernt sure if Cohnhead (hiz word, not mine) done knowd hiz right from hiz left and that he wuz possibly the dumbest Coyote in a generation. He also tole me that Storm Teel ought to done change hiz name to lite drizzle or puff of wind cuz he wernt no where close to a storm. And I can't even say out loud in public whut he done said bout the middle Burkie. And whut reely shocked me wuz the fact that he didn't done even think enuff of Colt to even give him a hard time. I said, whut bout ole Colt and he done said, San Saba reject. I can't tell how much it pains me to done talk bout all thiz, but them boys deserved to done knowd.

Goob":2gi9ogf8 said:
Well, there iz jest sum things yew done hate to report. But it iz my responsibility to done do so. It seems them Mullin Bulldogs in a bonfire pep rally fore their homecomin' they done forgot who they wuz done playin' that next nite and jest decided to burn a Richland football t-shirt. They iz all over disrespectin' them Coyotes. ....

Extremely disrespectful! That is very little short of Flag burning! Hard to believe with the big game next week, that the Bulldogs would intentionally want to stir up the Coyotes Den!

Well that Mullin has got quite the team, i for one is shakin' in my boots. Did yall see what they did to Lometa, my goodness, maybe the Coyotes should just not show up or somethin'. Man i'll be a wreck all week worried 'bout this one. And its district too. A little bright spot i find is maybe we can be number 2 and still make the playoffs.......they burnt our shirt? They show no fear? Im a shakin' in my boots.........

FYI: You RS fellers better get a hair cut before you go over there to Mullin. Many, many years ago while participating in an outsiders basketball game in Mullin, a group of us Howard Payne boys played over there. We were a scraggly bunch of college kids with longer hair. I'll never forget sitting behind a couple probably in their 80's sharing a bag of popcorn. Several of my teammates were sitting below them and I overheard the husband say to his wife, "Them there boys come from where the barbers are dead." I doubt if that couple will be there this Friday, but you might want to slick up a little bit before you go over there.

Who cares if they burned a jersey, or used it to scare off crows? The real question is how did they get hold of an RS jersey? Someone from RS is a traitor.

Or maybe the only people who worship the Patron School of Foster Homes are the same folks who have nothing better to do than troll internet forums, stirring up Oprah-esque drama.

Little Doc":3i5s32aw said:
FYI: You RS fellers better get a hair cut before you go over there to Mullin. Many, many years ago while participating in an outsiders basketball game in Mullin, a group of us Howard Payne boys played over there. We were a scraggly bunch of college kids with longer hair. I'll never forget sitting behind a couple probably in their 80's sharing a bag of popcorn. Several of my teammates were sitting below them and I overheard the husband say to his wife, "Them there boys come from where the barbers are dead." I doubt if that couple will be there this Friday, but you might want to slick up a little bit before you go over there.
If that couple is there and they suggest you get a haircut, get your arse to the nearest barber. Bettter yet, do as the little doc suggests and slick up before you go just in case!

Well rj, your hair would have caught the attention of a U2 radar operator in the late 50's.
BTW is that your tongue stickin out on the avatar?

Yew knowd, I didn't done think that the shirt burnin' wuz reely all that big a deal to them Coyotes. BUT, I wuz wrong! They iz fired, fired, fired up bout it. Kinda like a group blood boil. They iz mad and they iz pointin'. They kinda skeer me.

Back