Shout outs

Goob

Six-man fan
Well I done got to give a shout to them fellas from San Antone FEAST. They iz a good good football team and jest sum all-around outstanding folks.

And I done got to give a shout out to #4 fer the Coyotes, Matthew Rigdon. When it done come to scorin’ them touchdowns he wuz like a Swiss Army knife. He run ‘em in, he done scooped and scored, he done intercepted and took it to the house. He made have done throwd one, but I can’t remember. Hiz finest performance in my opinion.

Celebrating with everkleer and carp over a church skool already? Winning by 28, 88 - 60. Lesser fans might think no defense.

RS Feasted on another Homeschool. Maybe JB can schedule more of those homeschools next year to protect his players from some hard knocks. Remember Lohn isn't fielding a team so don't count that formerly scheduled game as a forfeit or a win either but you will! Weak schedule and a weak district equals bloated numbers. The UIL should put RS in the district with Gordon and Strawn and see if they can even get out of district. Good luck in the playoffs.

Let me see txlonghorn, Gordon has only one loss this season and it is to ...., let me think just a second....Oh, that's right! It's a Church School! lol

Johnny South":1zrlhj5i said:
Let me see txlonghorn, Gordon has only one loss this season and it is to ...., let me think just a second....Oh, that's right! It's a Church School! lol
Yes it was. Waco Methodist is certainly a better team than San Antonio Feast so tell JB to avoid that team they would score 100 against RS, might be more than he bargained for! New Braunfels Christian is a better team than RS so definitely don't schedule that team either. Your rose colored glasses are wearing out Johnny.

Good grief! I bet you people can't even go to sleep at night from worrying so much about Richland Springs. Who they play. Who their coach is. Where their boys came from. What color their underwear is. What does it matter who they play in pre district. They still have to win in their district which they have no control over. They still have to win against their playoff opponents which they also have no control over. If you win it all, it's because you are good. It's not because of who you played thirteen or fourteen weeks earlier. Get over it! By the way, the "church" school Richland played last night was ranked #2 in the state in TAIAO Div. 1. They were 4 and 0 and were a very good team.

Texlonghorn75":3kuxv53u said:
Johnny South":3kuxv53u said:
Yes it was. Waco Methodist is certainly a better team than San Antonio Feast so tell JB to avoid that team they would score 100 against RS, might be more than he bargained for!

Txlonghorn, the Waco Methodist certainly do field a good team year in and year out. I wouldn't say that they are on the same level as FEAST, but they are good. And I believe that the last time "JB's" team played them, "JB's" team won 52-6.

Murdoch":2x3wtycs said:
Good grief! I bet you people can't even go to sleep at night from worrying so much about Richland Springs. Who they play. Who their coach is. Where their boys came from. What color their underwear is. What does it matter who they play in pre district. They still have to win in their district which they have no control over. They still have to win against their playoff opponents which they also have control over. If you win it all, it's because you are good. It's not because of who you played thirteen or fourteen weeks earlier. Get over it! By the way, the "church" school Richland played last night was ranked #2 in the state in TAIAO Div. 1. They were 4 and 0 and were a very good team.
Haters do what Haters do best: They Hate !

Waco MCH is not a church school, they are a children’s home for “troubled youth” I believe. I wanna say they kids come and go frequently

I believe Tex is a bit jealous!

I agree Goob. Big Rig was a beast last night and the team seems to be getting their groove on. Let’s hope they all stay healthy!

Was T. E. at the game last night? I saw someone that I thought looked like him but didn't want to go up to a stranger and ask, who are you. Haven't seen him in quite a few years.

Back