News bullerton: Thiz jest in!

rainjacktx":9xamv4c4 said:
Dogface":9xamv4c4 said:
rainjacktx":9xamv4c4 said:
kbjoe1":9xamv4c4 said:
so tinkle who pulled your whiskers?

Same person who pulled yours?

Lot's of folks thinking their god around here, only to run hide behind goob's skirt. How does it feel to be so cowardly? And so severely lacking in mental acuity?
Sometimes the pot calls the kettle Jack.

Yeah. Yeah. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
I'd love to see some concept graphics
of your Abilene tee.

Dogface":16dhq8iq said:
of your Abilene tee.

I'm having Drama Beats from "Young and Reckless" design them. He works on his own schedule so it's sketchy trying to get him to answer his cell phone.

But I'm expecting very big things from him when he finally does call

rainjacktx":qdb75ub1 said:
Dogface":qdb75ub1 said:
of your Abilene tee.

I'm having Drama Beats from "Young and Reckless" design them. He works on his own schedule so it's sketchy trying to get him to answer his cell phone.

But I'm expecting very big things from him when he finally does call
Cool!!

smokeyjoe53":2mjwsjhq said:
If you really want to have a best- seller, forget about t-shirts...........2 words, toilet paper.........

TP isn't that novel an idea. Oh, I guess maybe it is in Richland Springs - but the rest of the state warmed up to that particular money maker decades ago.

Ohhhhhh.......I see what you did. I'll be happy to sell you the rights to my name and you can try it yourself. Unless you're unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.

There will not be much of a market for toilet paper in this area for a while. I have never seen so many cobs that have fallen off of trucks from this "drought-relief" hay that has been coming into this part of the country. You can pick up a month's supply by just walking down the road.

rainjacktx":20dt6iak said:
smokeyjoe53":20dt6iak said:
If you really want to have a best- seller, forget about t-shirts...........2 words, toilet paper.........

TP isn't that novel an idea. Oh, I guess maybe it is in Richland Springs - but the rest of the state warmed up to that particular money maker decades ago.

Ohhhhhh.......I see what you did. I'll be happy to sell you the rights to my name and you can try it yourself. Unless you're unwilling to put your money where your mouth is.
Think I'll stick with oxy & xom

Lewisville still has Farmers, in 5A. The Fightining Farmers, even though all the farms have been swallowed up by sub divisions and they have 3 other HS in the old district now. Won state in 96, remember the Wheaties box? They just flat didn't pass if I remember right, ran over people. The old grey mare ain't what she used to be. Sorry to bring up football here, least it's not 6M so I'm kinda stickin with the thread.

Back