Newby

I'm still trying to understand the different divisions and classifications.
Also I enjoy the dialoge on some of the threads. From a psychological perspective it is fascinating.
I'm actually getting to have a real lunch break today.

Yes and remember none of the realignment or redistricting posts are official until the UIL redistricting comes out in February. Until then it is all speculation.

Bon Voyage RJ, send us some digital postcards.
Try not to get our English cousins too upset while you are over there.........
Also I would recommend not saying to much to the TSA agents. They don't have much of a sense of humor..............

smokeyjoe53":2ch11vpr said:
RJ if you make it up to Scotland, try the Haggis.......... Think of it as Old World menudo..........

We're taking a train to Scotland for a few days. Never tried haggis, but I've heard it makes menudo taste like a krispy kreme dounut.

I just looked up the distance from Edinburg to central Texas since there are several teams located there. 397 miles. I wonder if motels are available? Next year if I get a long weekend I may try to drive up and catch some games.

hbosche":3g8s6bf1 said:
I just looked up the distance from Edinburg to central Texas since there are several teams located there. 397 miles. I wonder if motels are available? Next year if I get a long weekend I may try to drive up and catch some games.
Brady TX should be a good choice, holiday Inn express and others. Smack in the middle of some good 6 man

Back