Newby

OBK, I sure wish you would pen all this cold air and keep it in your neck of the woods for at least one more day. I dread sitting through a cold wet night.

Blue Bird":1qsuwc2e said:
OBK, I sure wish you would pen all this cold air and keep it in your neck of the woods for at least one more day. I dread sitting through a cold wet night.

Hey, I'm taking the scouts out camping Saturday. High of 28 both days.
cold.gif

Old Bearkat":1eg2ond3 said:
Blue Bird":1eg2ond3 said:

cold.gif

Has your brain frozen?

oldfat&bald":r1p5cgmk said:
Old Bearkat":r1p5cgmk said:
Blue Bird":r1p5cgmk said:

cold.gif

Has your brain frozen?

Not yet. I've taken the scouts out in worse weather.

smokeyjoe53":2rz2753p said:
You might want to take Scout Jack Daniels along...........just in case it gets cold or you run into a snake. .........

Jack was kicked out of Scouts a long time ago. Along with his friend Bud Miller.

I got to thinkin', dangerous territory but I do venture into the area on occasion, and I hope that these games are not the highlight of these kids' lives....... That would be sad if true..........

Thanksgiving when I was younger meant gathering with family, visiting and of course eating.
Now we still do all of that but I don't have to eat nearly as much........... I eat a small plate and continue "enjoying" the meal all day & all night................ Ain't maturity fun?................

Newby is too young to die. I take like six months off just reading and taking in the wisdom and look what has happen to you people you have gotten soft with no drive. Letting Newby get malnourished a huggy wuggy sight where you are all nice to each other. I think Ms. Mel is getting to you guys. it’s just two weeks till the state game this than can go over 500 pages in that time wake up get motivated.

pecospete":2auz1dlx said:
Newby is too young to die. I take like six months off just reading and taking in the wisdom and look what has happen to you people you have gotten soft with no drive. Letting Newby get malnourished a huggy wuggy sight where you are all nice to each other. I think Ms. Mel is getting to you guys. it’s just two weeks till the state game this than can go over 500 pages in that time wake up get motivated.

shame1.gif

pecospete":95a5jstv said:
Getting motivated would go against the very core of what Newby is.

This is quite normal. Newby is a place to post when nothing is going on. Since there is plenty going on, Newby is in hibernation. The sleeping bear occasionally wakes up to scratch his butt, but then goes back to sleep.

Back