Newby

A couple of years ago a guy brought me a pic off a game camera that he couldnt identify. We cleaned it up as best we could and still couldn't tell for sure what it was. Narrowed it down to a bear cub or a chimp or monkey......I'll post it if I can find it.

About 10 years ago, I was coming home from Abilene one Christmas evening. I came through Gail at about dark thirty. It was just dark enough to turn on your headlights, still light enough they didn't do much good. As I rounded Gail Mountain just west of town, I saw something move across the road just at the edge of where my lights hit the road. I don't know that I could swear on a Bible that it was a cougar, but it moved smooth like a cat and had a long tail. And was BIG. That's the closest I've ever come to seeing a live cat in the "wild."

CowboyP":90tnguzs said:
smokeyjoe53":90tnguzs said:
I guess I'll make it anonymous......I really like it too.
Don't you mean "unanimous"?
Both of the seasonings are good, but the mesquite is by far the better of the two.
Nope, I don't want him to know i said it.............. i guess I could say unonymous...........

The first time I saw a cougar in the wild, I was sitting on top of an unstrapped load of hay. The cat was walking along the edge of the road. I got real worried about falling off that hay....

smokeyjoe53":1lw4ey2o said:
A couple of years ago a guy brought me a pic off a game camera that he couldnt identify. We cleaned it up as best we could and still couldn't tell for sure what it was. Narrowed it down to a bear cub or a chimp or monkey......I'll post it if I can find it.
Was it the Jacob's photo?
They claim it was a young Bigfoot.

Dogface":1j9ph3a6 said:
smokeyjoe53":1j9ph3a6 said:
Was it the Jacob's photo?
They claim it was a young Bigfoot.
No, it came of Pete Sloans place.......

Perhaps it is a new photo of a young Bigfoot.
How many monkeys or chimps do you think are running around out there?
Bear? Maybe if it was East Tx.

Bears are reported to be moving up from Mexico due to weather and drouth...........
I drove by oscars about 10:30. Didn't see anybody but pOlice...............

smokeyjoe53":3fkz2ptt said:
Bears are reported to be moving up from Mexico due to weather and drouth...........
I drove by oscars about 10:30. Didn't see anybody but pOlice...............
Ofb said there were about a dozen cops there at noon. Pete & I didn't get there until 12:30.

Lot's of Cougars out here.
I've seen pic's of the shot one's,
heard them screamin, but not seen them.
My mom was taking my nephew
out to a friends house in the country
when he was about 5,
when she said he starting yelling
"Tiger, Tiger!!" and said a big cat crossed the road
way up ahead.
Mom told the family about it and they casually said
"sure they're all around here."
She took my nephew right back home.