Newby

6manfootballmom":31m9x1h6 said:
smokeyjoe53":31m9x1h6 said:
Legend has it that his father-in-law who lived in Bloomburg, poisoned Cullen Baker's whiskey.............
Y'all don't re-create that particular episode do you?

Years ago (when I was a teenager) several of the
townspeople got together and put on a play
that re-enacted his last days.
Kinda sounds like they did!
They prolly hadda keep
practicin' the part where they drink whiskey,
over and over and over and over and over (etc)

No Smokey. It's just funny how fast a 2 point loss shut him up. I figured to hear the refs cheated, etc, etc, out of him. I guess he was a paper tiger.

smokeyjoe53":daknbpgq said:
What color is it going to be? You keeping the Mohawk?
I'll still have the Mohawk, and it will still be orange. Earlier in the season, some of the boys asked me to dye it. I agreed - if they were district champions. They tied for first with Abbott & Penelope, so they are co-champions. Saturday, I received calls & texts from some of the players. They reminded me of our deal, so I have an appointment Wednesday to get the Mohawk dyed bright orange. For the duration of Aquilla's playoff run, I'll have orange hair 24/7.

Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone
Oh where, oh where can he be
With his ears cut short and his tail cut long
Oh where, oh where can he be?

DEER SEASON !!!!!!!!THE OTHER HOBBY................. SAW SOME HUGE DOE THIS WEEKEND, AND A COUPLE OF BUCK'S 6 POINT AND A YOUNG 4POINT......... DID ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE IN THE STAND ON OPENING DAY? SEEING THE SUN RISE OVER A WHEAT FIELD IS AMAZING EVERY TIME. AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL HEADED FOR SECOND ROUND OF PLAYOFFS BY THROTTLING LEWISVILLE TEMPLE WOW NOT A CLOSE GAME AT ALL

pojocrusader":2hzlooia said:
DEER SEASON !!!!!!!!THE OTHER HOBBY................. SAW SOME HUGE DOE THIS WEEKEND, AND A COUPLE OF BUCK'S 6 POINT AND A YOUNG 4POINT......... DID ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THE CHANCE TO BE IN THE STAND ON OPENING DAY? SEEING THE SUN RISE OVER A WHEAT FIELD IS AMAZING EVERY TIME. AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL HEADED FOR SECOND ROUND OF PLAYOFFS BY THROTTLING LEWISVILLE TEMPLE WOW NOT A CLOSE GAME AT ALL
See 'em all the time.....They're kinda like roaches around here and just about as welcome. We do enjoy the "Dear" hunters though.............They sure do stimulate the economy in this area. I can step out of my upstairs landing and see the brown critters all day as they enjoy my wife's rose bushes.

one word for you OFB................ WORK.......Venison costs more per pound than Ribeye and I had a whole lot rather eat ribeye.....
I like to have people pay me for the privilege of hunting than participating in the sport.

Back