Newby

51eleven":aoatg71b said:
smokeyjoe53":aoatg71b said:
About the same................. kinda like being the 2nd dog on the dogsled...........the view never changes................

And occasionally the lead dog farts...
Actually,
I fart,
therefor
I lead.
Why they don't follow I'm sure I don't know.

I saw where California was going to have splitting into three different states on their ballot this fall. If it passes and they go through with this, it may force Texas to do something similar to maintain some kind of balance of power in the Senate.

Blue Bird":1qa62zuk said:
I saw where California was going to have splitting into three different states on their ballot this fall. If it passes and they go through with this, it may force Texas to do something similar to maintain some kind of balance of power in the Senate.
Just what this country needs.............. 3 Californias ........

smokeyjoe53":app8hs6h said:
Blue Bird":app8hs6h said:
Just what this country needs.............. 3 Californias ........

Yeah, Because the proposed split would leave the same folks running things in all 3 new states....

However, if they split off San Francisco and Sacramento off into California from Northern California, that would leave one conservative splinter, one communist one, and one mildly liberal one.

smokeyjoe53":3h1jeiun said:
Old Bearkat":3h1jeiun said:
CowboyP":3h1jeiun said:
How has everyone been? Sixmania ha kept me busy so I haven't had time to read the insanity here.
Busy with work and shoulder therapy.....
I’ve been busy doing retirement stuff............ it’s exhausting..............;;;
re- prefix
Definition
1 : again : example retell - tell again.
Does that mean retire is "tire again"?

Actually,
I really miss our insane little talks.
Sad.

Good example of inzanity
Is me continuing to peruse the job boards.
Its a bad habit.

CowboyP":2dgj7k9k said:
smokeyjoe53":2dgj7k9k said:
Old Bearkat":2dgj7k9k said:
CowboyP":2dgj7k9k said:
How has everyone been? Sixmania ha kept me busy so I haven't had time to read the insanity here.
Busy with work and shoulder therapy.....
I’ve been busy doing retirement stuff............ it’s exhausting..............;;;
re- prefix
Definition
1 : again : example retell - tell again.
Does that mean retire is "tire again"?

Like an old retread? Naw it means tire more easily. As in old, fat and out of shape, but not quite bald, yet. I'm finding out more and more about this each year. Glad I'm still learning...

Actually,
I get this queztion all the time.
Is it Bigfoot or Bigfoot's?
In ths zame way we say deer and mooss is both singulaf anx plural,
So is Bigfoot and Sasquatch.

Now u know.
It will be on the test.

Back