Newby

Having lived in Mexico the past six years. I have learned that tequila was not meant to be slammed it's a sipping spirit...at the sauza tequila plant in Tequila Mexico is where I learned this...they gave us (oh my gf is a Sauza her grandfather owned it before selling in the 70's) a taste from a 137 year barrel of tequila...poured into a brandy glass and I have to say it was smooth as molasses...sauza three generations is my choice now of course I guess I'm partial. But sitting on my balcony watching the sunset over the ocean and sipping a glass of tequila is not a bad way to end a day

Rcblank85":2e3qkmfb said:
Having lived in Mexico the past six years. I have learned that tequila was not meant to be slammed it's a sipping spirit...at the sauza tequila plant in Tequila Mexico is where I learned this...they gave us (oh my gf is a Sauza her grandfather owned it before selling in the 70's) a taste from a 137 year barrel of tequila...poured into a brandy glass and I have to say it was smooth as molasses...sauza three generations is my choice now of course I guess I'm partial. But sitting on my balcony watching the sunset over the ocean and sipping a glass of tequila is not a bad way to end a day
I'm glad someone else learned this. Good Tequila on the rocks is my personal choice. Try Partida Elegante. It's expensive, but very smooth.

westexasflats":gwy0yx96 said:
Old Bearkat":gwy0yx96 said:
IFj5VB6.jpg

I aint never going hunting in Alaska with you, dont even ask

image1.jpg

To the nice lady at the Waffle House, I’m very sorry but I really thought I’d read that you were supposed to urinate on jelly stains instead of on jellyfish stings.............. my bad...........

smokeyjoe53":bpyg34jv said:
To the nice lady at the Waffle House, I’m very sorry but I really thought I’d read that you were supposed to urinate on jelly stains instead of on jellyfish stings.............. my bad...........

Smokey, you’re old enough she just thought you had an “accident.”

Back