Newby

This is completely unrelated to anything, but this is or was many quicksilver mines in good ole Terlingua area. Of course everyone knows that is also known as mercury. Just sayiing

HP Drifter":h2pn21v1 said:
This is completely unrelated to anything, but this is or was many quicksilver mines in good ole Terlingua area. Of course everyone knows that is also known as mercury. Just sayiing

Is that how they're putting the kick in their whiskey at them bars?

If you're dealing with companies that have a safety man, make sure that SOB ain't out of Illinois. I hope the stupid SOB I'm dealing with gets sent home for Christmas and never makes it back to Texas.

How do live around that kind of idiocy, OBK?

oldfat&bald":3c73im8o said:
If you're dealing with companies that have a safety man, make sure that SOB ain't out of Illinois. I hope the stupid SOB I'm dealing with gets sent home for Christmas and never makes it back to Texas.

How do live around that kind of idiocy, OBK?

I have learned to ignore it.....

smokeyjoe53":kr3hfmwp said:
Unfortunately I have found that idiocy is not localized by geographic region............. Take this website for example...........

But, most of this idiocy is for the fun of it. I have noticed quite an uptick in the self important idiocy on this board though.

You never know what kids will say..... my great-niece got a little bow & arrow set and told her dad that if he ever saw anything "tasty" outside, to come get her and she would shoot it with her arrow and they would eat it.
You might be a redneck............

The Panhandle and the South Plains got the biggest snow we've had since 1983. I'm guessing 6-8" here in Lamesa. Kinda hard to tell. As hard as the wind blew, it either stacked up or blew away. All that snow is on top a layer of ice from the rain and sleet we got before it started snowing.

That same storm dumped about 2" of ice here in northern Illinoisy today. But the temperature rose above freezing tonight and it is all melting off as I write.....

Back