Newby

Thank Goodness mom's back. This place has gone to hades without adult supervision. Doc WeeWee has been jacking the boss man's threads, we've just about got JO pegged as the head Illuminati, some fine folks are really ragging on Aquilla, and some kid's trying to get his coach fired, already. Well, most reasonable adults will rag on Aquilla, so that ain't a bad deal. Any how, the place is a mess. You got a lot work to do to straiten this bunch out.

Glad to see you back mom.

I'm ahead of Old Bearkat..............after my last retina repair I have a pemanent "bug" running around in my left eye.
Reminds me of him every time I see it...................

smokeyjoe53":3ul32ldu said:
I'm ahead of Old Bearkat..............after my last retina repair I have a pemanent "bug" running around in my left eye.
How many times have you swatted at the "bug" no one else can see?

smokeyjoe53":2mo5mstb said:

I bet several times.....
file.php
file.php

hornkeeper12":2ezlb2hi said:
Good job newbians. Got all of the top 6 posters and 2 of the most popular threads. Pretty good achievement for a bunch of under achievers.

Don't tell us we're accomplishing anything, everyone will quit.

I'm even with Doc WeeWee for top poster now. Hah!

oldfat&bald":2tbgfr5s said:
hornkeeper12":2tbgfr5s said:
Good job newbians. Got all of the top 6 posters and 2 of the most popular threads. Pretty good achievement for a bunch of under achievers.

Don't tell us we're accomplishing anything, everyone will quit.

I'm even with Doc WeeWee for top poster now. Hah!
Cowboy's not going to like that at all OFB, he owns that top spot!!

The Illuminati Seal of Approval
illuminati_seal.png

CowboyP":atenodue said:
Fat man, you know I don't lose that title very often. I'll take care of things.
ryry, I like the pic.
Did y'all see how low the illuminati placed Aquilla?!?
Ummm, well Im not sure how that pic got in my post but it was a good fitting, anyways, looks like you may have forgot to pay your dues to the illuminati Cowby... Seems like Meadow payed double to be ranked over Valley, WV and Rankin....

The Illuminati know all, see all.

Back