Newby

I will talk to you fine upstanding individuals next week.......there is an Apache blackjack dealer calling my name and I do believe I might catch a few ponies running. Not to mention cooler temperatures........

smokeyjoe53":11qzsr0o said:
I will talk to you fine upstanding individuals next week.......there is an Apache blackjack dealer calling my name and I do believe I might catch a few ponies running. Not to mention cooler temperatures........
Try not to get scalped!
BAM!

CowboyP":2eshp5te said:
Old Bearkat":2eshp5te said:
smokeyjoe53":2eshp5te said:
The Mescaleros & I have an agreement; I give them money, they let me keep my hair......

What little is left.......
My hair is like retired folks. The older it gets, the farther south it moves...
In your case Cowboy wouldn't be the opposite :) The older you get the farther north it goes (mohawk and all)

Just paint the bald spot orange. It will look......well it won't look like the mohawk, it will just look like an orange. That is still good...right?

Blue Bird":3kz3r9dy said:
Just paint the bald spot orange. It will look......well it won't look like the mohawk, it will just look like an orange. That is still good...right?
I'm trying to decide between an orange topknot, or a straw cowboy hat painted orange.

I was thinking that DTW might be the excited one.................
Back from the land of cool mountain air, slots and ponies. Rejuvenated............ Rarin' to go..............wait a minute...... 106?
Think I'll stay in the house until December............ Nope can't do that........DSW has a trip planned in October to the RedNeck Riviera........

Back