New Rankings

I am a Lubbock native and saw that KPA is ranked number 3 in the TAPPS division, this is pretty good for a team who only has 8 kids. How does eveyone think they will deal with district and playoffs if they make it. Seems like El Paso Jesus Chapel and Notre Dame, should compete for state. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this.

I'm a Wichita Christian fan, so I will admit bias before saying this. District II has WF Notre Dame, North Central Texas Academy (Happy Hill), Brownwood Victory Life Academy, and Wichita Christian. I don't know if there is a tougher district in DII TAPPS. I don't think that KPA will be able to compete with WF Notre Dame and NCTA. My Stars don't get to play KPA this year, but will travel to Lubbock to play CTK October 6th. But who knows what may happen when any given 6 young men get under the Friday night lights...

Godsmightywarrior, I've watched all those teams play both Ctk and kpa. And I have to say that your stars are definitely in one of the toughest districts in tapps. Good luck to y'all. And I agree I don't think kpa will be able to contend with their small numbers.

Thank you. Good luck to the Lubbock teams as well. One thing that I have to say about six man football is that I've never seen so many young men play so hard, many times on both sides of the ball, and leave everything out on the field. Up by 30 or down by 30, they keep giving it their all. Let me know if you'll be at the Stars vs CTK game on 10/06.

Back