Milford v McLean for the gold ball

EasyE43":2vqcj1r5 said:
Oh yes sir! I promise you I’ll be there! No disrespect to your team, I believe they are really good! I just don’t think they can withstand the physical play they will get Wednesday!
That was Richland Springs game plan last year.... they were way better blockers than McLean and they only scored 16 points....

MilfordInsider":21k15qqq said:
EasyE43":21k15qqq said:
Oh yes sir! I promise you I’ll be there! No disrespect to your team, I believe they are really good! I just don’t think they can withstand the physical play they will get Wednesday!
That was Richland Springs game plan last year.... they were way better blockers than McLean and they only scored 16 points....

RS (the team in the playoffs after injuries) last year is nowhere near as good as McLean this year

If Teddy Clutch was still on the roster and playing for Milford, there would be absolutely no doubt whatsoever about the outcome of this game!
I am still taking Milford to win.

TheAmericanDream":246r24lm said:
This McLean team is by far, the best team I've seen this decade. Garden City is easily the best team I've watched live this season, and McLean made it look easy at times. I have never seen Milford play, but by the way some talk, they have Tyler Ethridge 2.0. I'll take the big boys from McLean by 30+. With a spread back as good as Smith, no way can I say they'll be 45'd.

Sorry but you're crazy by saying the best team in this decade! My coyotes take that by far. This years mcleans team wouldn't stand a chance again our '16 year. Hell any year. I believe everyone is hyping this team up. I watched them last week against GC and all I saw was missed tackles from GC. I'll tell you this if milford comes to play might be the other way around. I say this about milford all the time. They beat themselves every year. Its going to come down to whos more discipline, fundamental and takes on adversity better. Defense is gonna win this game. Taron is a studd I hope they don't just key on him thats when you have made your first mistake. The kid makes everyone around him better. Crockett is a studd too but I only saw him running never seen if he could throw. Two completely different teams guess it will come down to coaching and the kids execution.

MilfordInsider":3769ozkx said:
Vince_in_TX":3769ozkx said:
If Milford doesn’t play with any more passion than they did against Leakey, I’ll say McLean by 20.
Well, considering they won’t be playing in the cold and the rains this time, and they’ll be playing in front of thousands of people at Cowboys Stadium, i’d say they’d play with more passion. But that’s just a wild guess of course.

You and I both know that Leakey game was a BAD performance on Milford's part!

Been hearing about Milford for about 10 years .mclean ? First time I ever even saw that name was last year . I will say they are huge . Speed? I really don’t see it . I hope it’s a good game and not like the D2 game . Milford already has respect ... they are in the playoffs year in year out . I know they don’t have a championship . But they have to have more respect then McLean . McLean had one good year and I tip my hat to them . Milford is a threat every year , not just 1. I wish both teams luck and may the best running back win haha .

Respect is what Mclean is coming for, trust me. It’s not a matter IF Mclean will win, it’s a matter of by how much jabs how soon. I’ve watched every single game this year, I’m around the guys, I’ve seen their 40 times, I’ve watched them run track, when I say they are fast, I’m not just saying it! This group will fly to the football faster than any group you have seen, and when they get there, they bring pain and hell with them! You guys think I’m just talking trash, I’m really really not. I’m just giving you fair warning. You won’t see a group hungrier and tougher than this group. TOUGHEST TEAM WINS!

EasyE43":1xnhfep3 said:
Respect is what Mclean is coming for, trust me. It’s not a matter IF Mclean will win, it’s a matter of by how much jabs how soon. I’ve watched every single game this year, I’m around the guys, I’ve seen their 40 times, I’ve watched them run track, when I say they are fast, I’m not just saying it! This group will fly to the football faster than any group you have seen, and when they get there, they bring pain and hell with them! You guys think I’m just talking trash, I’m really really not. I’m just giving you fair warning. You won’t see a group hungrier and tougher than this group. TOUGHEST TEAM WINS!

You’ve seen them run track? If they are so fast why haven’t I seen them run in Austin? These Milford boys are at the state meet every year. When I say fast I’m talking about elite speed. Milford has it McLean doesn’t.

We were very close to the State meet last year in the 400x100 and the 800 relay. I’m just telling you, they FLY to the ball. And then they hit you HARD! I’ve watched film, we are better at every single position. I’d say you’ll be in for a long day, but it won’t be long, it will be very short, unfortunately.

Strawn had speed, beat em by 33! White Deer has STATE MEET speed, beat em by 31 and 45!! You’re turning a blind eye bud. Blind loyalty still loses.

Back