McLean V Garden City, Milford V Leakey

Ta’Ron is a great player and extremely fun to watch. No question.

However his exploits as a freshman, sophomore, etc... is irrelevant honestly. There’s hardly a team, player or coach in 6-man that cannot look back at the what if this, and had so and so not got hurt scenarios. Every team has an “if it had not been for this” story.

I’m not doubting Taron is a good player! I’m positive he is. We will see what happens when he gets hit multiple times by 200+ lbs kids tht FLY to the ball! And I promise you, they bring pain when they hit. I hope we get there!

EasyE43":1jkl079w said:
I’m not doubting Taron is a good player! I’m positive he is. We will see what happens when he gets hit multiple times by 200+ lbs kids tht FLY to the ball! And I promise you, they bring pain when they hit. I hope we get there!

You must haven’t seen Taron play,he doesn’t get hit very often so I can bet you money that Taron won’t get hit hard by one player on that McClean team....Another thing McClean hasn’t beat Garden City yet so we don’t know who Milford will be playing

You’re right about one thing, Mclean hasn’t beat Garden City yet! But you’re dead wrong about another thing, IF Mclean gets there, I promise you and bet you my last dollar that Taron gets lit up multiple times by Mclean! I’m not saying he won’t get up, but if he and that team aren’t prepared for a blood bath, physically demoralizing game, they will not survive. That’s a promise! Can’t wait for tomorrow! Punch that ticket TIGERS!

EasyE43":2qcva1u8 said:
You’re right about one thing, Mclean hasn’t beat Garden City yet! But you’re dead wrong about another thing, IF Mclean gets there, I promise you and bet you my last dollar that Taron gets lit up multiple times by Mclean! I’m not saying he won’t get up, but if he and that team aren’t prepared for a blood bath, physically demoralizing game, they will not survive. That’s a promise! Can’t wait for tomorrow! Punch that ticket TIGERS!

I doubt it but we will see

My man, one thing I’m absolutely sure about is, IF Mclean is to win tomorrow and play Milford, your guy will get hit, and get hit very hard a lot of times. I’m just saying, as long as he is tough and physical, he will hang in there, but he absolutely will get hit hard if this game happens.

All I can say about your wanting to "light up" Ta Ron, is that you better try to just contain him. Anyone who tries for a "kill shot", usually gets embarrassed and burned. Now, if Insider wants to suit up and fill in for Ta'Ron, I say go for it! lol

Ha. Two guys don’t account for a 61-16 Playoff 45 over the defending state champs. Team work.
True I talked a lot... so did you and all of the other RS faithful, only difference between me and you guys is we went out on the field and backed it up.

You know what surprises me? I can't believe the College Football Playoff committee didn't pick Milford over Oklahoma for the final spot in the top four for the Championship!

Murdoch":2n066tpj said:
You know what surprises me? I can't believe the College Football Playoff committee didn't pick Milford over Oklahoma for the final spot in the top four for the Championship!
I know, that’s just awful. Can’t win the College Football Playoff I guess we will settle for a TEXAS 1A D1 Football State Championship instead. Yep, that sounds good to me.

Murdoch":3qafjl8v said:
We were robbed lol.

Johnny South":1g7hwg3l said:
All I can say about your wanting to "light up" Ta Ron, is that you better try to just contain him. Anyone who tries for a "kill shot", usually gets embarrassed and burned. Now, if Insider wants to suit up and fill in for Ta'Ron, I say go for it! lol

Discipline will be key in this game. If McLeans goal is to punish Ta Ron then they are in trouble. Thing is McLean has the talent to contain him and cover up his receivers. That’s where things get interesting,,,,,
Question is what’s the MI gonna do when all world Ta Ron graduates?

Mclean doesn’t have a goal for Milford right now because they aren’t even thinking about Milford! We have to go win a football game tomorrow night to earn the right to play for a championship! That’s the ONLY thing those kids are thinking about right now. This again is just fans talking. A lot of people are saying Mclean vs Garden City is the real championship game. I’m looking forward to the Garden City game!! It’s going to be a blast! As far as containing Taron if we get there, I’m not saying we will or we won’t, I’m saying, the kid will get hit HARD more than once. That’s just what we do.

Old76er":1imp765l said:
Johnny South":1imp765l said:

Discipline will be key in this game. If McLeans goal is to punish Ta Ron then they are in trouble. Thing is McLean has the talent to contain him and cover up his receivers. That’s where things get interesting,,,,,
Question is what’s the MI gonna do when all world Ta Ron graduates?
When Ta’Ron graduates I’ll continue to support Milford. I told you guys Milford doesn’t rebuild we reload. Ta’Rons little brother is a 6’3 230 pound running back and had 6 TDs in Milford’s semi final game... he’s just a junior. So I’d say Milford will be in great hands once Ta’Ron graduates so MI will still be very active next year.

Back