Milford/union hill

If he has the flu, that just means he's going to have the runs and nobody will want to tackle him, or he will runs all over them. i know bad humor jokes!

Elmo":2wra9qp5 said:
If he has the flu, that just means he's going to have the runs and nobody will want to tackle him, or he will runs all over them. i know bad humor jokes!

reminds me of my kids, when I use one of those dad jokes
OMG!...........Dad!...........Stop!

Hope the rain stay east of the game. Any body tailgating ? Will there be T shirts to buy from ether school? How about a meet and greet in one of the end zones at halftime? I like to say i be wearing my six man football shirt but it shrunk in the wash several years ago.

Elmo":35c5wool said:
So not only do you have to tackle him but you have to watch where you step too? That's not fair.

I just want to put my two cents worth in on this 24 point spread in favor of UH. I said that I thought the game would come down to conditioning. The best that I can come up with is that Milford will take this game but it won't be by 24. The final score will be Milford 51 and Union Hill 38 in my opinion. That MilfordInsider can really rub a person the wrong way. IMO

If Ta’Ron and Corbin both had the flu Milford would still win by 20 easily. Ta’Ron is the offenseive show, and Corbin can shutdown the best offenses in the state. But people tend to forget we have a 6’3 215 lbs+ Big Little Brother Ricky who we can hand the ball off too and watch him rumble all night long (you’ll see a lot more of that next year). Too bad everyone is healthy and ready to go, it’s gonna be a long night for the boys from Gilmer Texas.

Elmo":3c0hb0a7 said:
Har,Har,Har!! That's a "special" joke Ed..

Back