Milford/union hill

hjtyi":2f6mzarf said:
Tonight after the game in Kaufman, UH is going to walk away with a win. If Milford thins this will be just another game then they are the ones "not mentally well". All of these "rare breed of athletes" are gonna get hit by a freight train tonight so get out of the way or get run over.
#SeeYaAtAT&T

hjtyi":3h8i5eg1 said:
MilfordInsider":3h8i5eg1 said:
Sure.... Union Hill is going to win. And Santa Clasue and the tooth fairy are real too. You’ve got a better chance of catching a snowball in hell than my boys losing tonight. #SeeYaAtAT&T
your funny bc the only ones going through hell tonight is milford
Ig milford will do to UH what the saints did to dallas right? Oh wait...
ANNNDDDD you know that the team with the MOST points wins right?
#SeeYaAtAT&T

Coyote07":2c85jhez said:
Having the best athletes hasn't seem to help you in the past. Discipline and fundamentals win championships. Milford has a great program but when they face someone that can compete with them they shy away. If they go past the 3rd quarter milford will be in for a dawg fight. This will be a great game. I wish I could make it but I have to go catch my coyotes! Calling it now Union Hill 56 Milford 42

Waits for milfordinsiders reply....
#SeeYaAtAT&T

I just want to congratulate the Milford Bulldogs. Y'all are the real deal. Union Hill just couldn't stop Ta'Ron and company. They also couldn't overcome 7 turnovers on offense. It was certainly a tough night, and a very uncharacteristic night for UH. Good luck, and go win that championship.

Back