Milford/union hill

If Union Hill comes into this game believing Ta’Ron won’t play because he “has the flu” , then they will for sure be going home. Mexican E, I’m still waiting for you to post Aquillas basketball schedule?

Milfordinsider, I just read on Motley co vs follett that Milford is playing for the state championship in three weeks at the Milford stadium?

oldfolks":26glldcy said:
Milfordinsider, I just read on Motley co vs follett that Milford is playing for the state championship in three weeks at the Milford stadium?
In 3 weeks it will be Milford’s 2nd time at AT&T Stadium, nobody in 6man has played there MORE THAN 2 times so it might as well be our home stadium.

MilfordInsider":1ef3uuuo said:
oldfolks":1ef3uuuo said:
In 3 weeks it will be Milford’s 2nd time at AT&T Stadium, nobody in 6man has played there MORE THAN 2 times so it might as well be our home stadium.

Seeing as you'll be 0-2 at AT&T Stadium, I wouldn't consider it much of a "home field advantage".

MilfordInsider":3j5o46d1 said:
oldfolks":3j5o46d1 said:

Might want to check your facts again. Crowell played there in 2013 (same year Milford got 45'd), 2014 and 2015. In the five years it's been at AT&T (not counting 2018 yet) you've got BC and Richland Springs who's been there twice and won it both times they were there. So technically, at this time, Crowell has the bragging rights and Milford has to find a way to win there two more times to equal BC and RS. There's three schools that have been there twice but lost each time.

Redraider092 the year that Crowell played Abbott for the state title, and lost, the game was played at Shotwell in Abilene due to an NFL game being played at Jerry World. So I think MilfordIdiot is correct about no team playing there more than twice.

Borden County, Jonesboro, Richland Springs And Balmorhea have all played in AT&T twice.
This year will Strawn and Milford have an opportunity to add there name to that list.

hillcountybounty":2d9xtv04 said:
Redraider092 the year that Crowell played Abbott for the state title, and lost, the game was played at Shotwell in Abilene due to an NFL game being played at Jerry World. So I think MilfordIdiot is correct about no team playing there more than twice.
Milford idiot? Lol that’s cute, your name is hill county bounty... all of Hill county’s 6man teams are shooting hoops right now. Calling me an idiot and saying I’m correct is kind of an oxymoron, but hey your Abbott or Aquilla can’t expect much more from you.

BOTTOM LINE WE GOT SOME MILFORD BULLDOG FOOTBALL GOING ON TODAY! FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS BOYS ITS TIME TO SHINE BRIGHT. GOODLUCK TO MY DAWGS, BRING THE W AND ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE SHINY GOLD BALLS BACK TO THE M TONIGHT! BULLDOG NATION! #ONEPACKONEGOAL #ROLLDDAWGS #SeeYaAtAT&T

MilfordInsider":1jgoj9to said:
BOTTOM LINE WE GOT SOME MILFORD BULLDOG FOOTBALL GOING ON TODAY! FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS BOYS ITS TIME TO SHINE BRIGHT. GOODLUCK TO MY DAWGS, BRING THE W AND ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE SHINY GOLD BALLS BACK TO THE M TONIGHT! BULLDOG NATION! #ONEPACKONEGOAL #ROLLDDAWGS #SeeYaAtAT&T

MilfordInsider":3ubdqqd6 said:
Winners don’t think about losing #SeeYaAtAT&T
Well Milford won't be winning, for some reason can't make it to the big one. They always seem to choke the game before must be something in the water, or tradition. Gonna be a shame to watch Ta'ron and the rest of the boys with a basketball in their hands next week. #RollOntoTheHardwood

Mark F I too miss the special Ed & the short bus character. football talk 1: what makes Kaufman County so popular?? do you know this is where TEX-Mex food started in the Dallas Fort Worth metropolis. Mama Cuellar was a lady in Kaufman who had a restaurant. Her kids branch out to be El Fenix & El Chico. Now more football talk 2: Rain will hit hard about end of the third quarter with the chance of hail. bring your ponchos and helmets. More football talk 3: I don't believe the point spread of 24 is reliable maybe Santa Clause needs to bring the Gurus and new system. football talk 4: Since no one wants to meet and greet in my earlier post. i'll bring a football and we can play tackle the man with the ball in the end zone on the other side of the fence. Are maybe just kick field goals.

I hope the rain stays away, weather guessers are usually wrong. Looking forward to seeing two outstanding teams play at the top of their games tonight. Would like to see a close game with a fantastic finish.Travel safe and respect each others love of there schools and players and fans. Support the looser as much as the winner after.
And if you cant do this. Come down to the endzone and get yourself some of this!!!

hillcountybounty":2qmsxs3d said:

Thank you Hillcountry for the update. I appreciate it.

Forcast for Saturday, good weather,forcast for kickoff,chance of severe storms,, Kaufman stadium is artificial turf, however the stands have no lightning rods,,be safe folks

Back