MIKE HELP

TheWesp

Six-man pro
I’m not sure if maybe my computer caught a virus or what the problem is, but my screen is filled up with so many ads I can’t even read the screen!

I’m usually careful with what websites I go to, so i don’t believe I’m the problem here! Although sometimes on the road traveling across the state…. Anyways I’m worried coach Reid might have hacked my stuff and can read the game plan that I gave Coach Matlock this weekend! First he recruits players, now he hacks computers! THE NERVE OF THIS GUY!

Maybe we can clear out some of these bad boys and keep Coach Reid off my stuff!

Everyone send Mike $1 and kill off these ads! I can’t even read the forums!

I've turned the ads over to an ad management company. Members who are logged in are supposed to see less ads. On my account, I can't see the layout of the ads for members but I'll mention to them that it's too many to see if they'll get rid of some.

For what it's worth, though, there is an account upgrade that will let you browse while seeing no ads. https://sixmanfootball.com/account/upgrades

I don't mind a Few ad's, given the quality of the product. I never really thought about your financial investment, Granger did deserve some compensation for his work, developing the site, running it so many years. I'm glad you stepped up. Have you ever thought about selling t-shirts, cap's, coffee mugs and such? Forgive me, my undeclared minor was in marketing. Guru did this for a while, not on the site, at games. We still have a pink camo sixman cap I bought for my wife at a state game at in Lubbock, 2008. I'm sure you already know it's much easier to do now online, and might have customers in Colorado, Wyoming and more, world wide now days.

I don't mind a Few ad's, given the quality of the product. I never really thought about your financial investment, Granger did deserve some compensation for his work, developing the site, running it so many years. I'm glad you stepped up. Have you ever thought about selling t-shirts, cap's, coffee mugs and such? Forgive me, my undeclared minor was in marketing. Guru did this for a while, not on the site, at games. We still have a pink camo sixman cap I bought for my wife at a state game at in Lubbock, 2008. I'm sure you already know it's much easier to do now online, and might have customers in Colorado, Wyoming and more, world wide now days.

It's been considered, yes, but I'd eventually like to re-brand the site with a new logo. So, I don't really want to start making any kinds of merchandise before I do that.

Back