Loraine

So I follow Strawn (got hooked after seeing Texas Six) so I have seen them three times this year when they played Sidney, Ranger, and Forestburg. Sidney was the toughest of those three, but boy did Forestburg have some size, they just lacked numbers (think they had 9 players total). Anyway, looking at what Gold-burg has done, especially last weeks four point loss to Newcastle they have to be the favorite IMO.
Gold-Burg plays good at home, and I didn't expect the game to be that close. Toss up Friday night. Forestburg has some real good athletes just need to get nasty on defense and will win a lot of games.

Ole Tex getting nervous about Gold-Burg…..as usual trying to take a shot. Always got your mind on them coyotes. RS will show up to play win or lose for any game. Just like any school. How many strawn titles are from the west? Dummy. Get Lee some power bars and be ready for them bears. Bring a foam seat so them cheeks don’t pinch that bleacher metal 😂
RS likes to show up and play such powerhouses like HIgh Island, Olfen, Chester, Burkeville and Lohn and call it a schedule? Should be considered a scrimmage if they had any pride but they don't. Arnie I'm surprised you still cover for BH and company.

RS likes to show up and play such powerhouses like HIgh Island, Olfen, Chester, Burkeville and Lohn and call it a schedule? Should be considered a scrimmage if they had any pride but they don't. Arnie I'm surprised you still cover for BH and company.
Lohn is in their district...otherwise, agree.

No cover necessary. BH is not in this but again on your mind always. I don’t care whom they play in pre-district I don’t control that. No coach gives a rip what fans want. That discussion has already been had this year. They all meet the “powerhouses” once the playoffs come that’s where the best teams are correct.?
Let’s make a bet Tex. If stryawn loses this week you change your profile pic to the gold burg bears logo and I’ll do the same on the flip side if RS does.

No cover necessary. BH is not in this but again on your mind always. I don’t care whom they play in pre-district I don’t control that. No coach gives a rip what fans want. That discussion has already been had this year. They all meet the “powerhouses” once the playoffs come that’s where the best teams are correct.?
Let’s make a bet Tex. If stryawn loses this week you change your profile pic to the gold burg bears logo and I’ll do the same on the flip side if RS does.
Arnie, as usual, Richland Springs isn't playing anyone this week. Certainly consistent. Lol

Not that I know of Loraine played in the semi-finals in 2014 with 6 losses 1 was a forfeit loss. Zephyr has to beat Cherokee first. Loraine stil has 2 games remaining.
Since this thread is about Loraine, they are playing Bronte this week and both teams are already in the playoffs. The winne is the first place team.
I know the spread has Loraine winning by 45 but the spread had Knox City winning by 45 against Valley. I think the game wil go 4 quarters and if Loraine is playing their best they should win.

Since this thread is about Loraine, they are playing Bronte this week and both teams are already in the playoffs. The winne is the first place team.
I know the spread has Loraine winning by 45 but the spread had Knox City winning by 45 against Valley. I think the game wil go 4 quarters and if Loraine is playing their best they should win.

Back