Loraine

Pdevitt13

Six-man expert
Seeing that AJ Williams is back for the Bulldogs now Loraine looks primed to win District 13.

The question now becomes how far can this 7 loss team go?

Rd 1 projects to be against Panther Creek

Rd 2 looks to likely be Zephyr

Regional Final versus Richland Springs

Has anyone with 7 losses ever played in a regional final?

Seeing that AJ Williams is back for the Bulldogs now Loraine looks primed to win District 13.

The question now becomes how far can this 7 loss team go?

Rd 1 projects to be against Panther Creek

Rd 2 looks to likely be Zephyr

Regional Final versus Richland Springs

Has anyone with 7 losses ever played in a regional final?
Not that I know of Loraine played in the semi-finals in 2014 with 6 losses 1 was a forfeit loss. Zephyr has to beat Cherokee first. Loraine stil has 2 games remaining.

Take a look at Loraine's schedule. Then think about playing that schedule with 3 to 5 starters out from 18 players until a week ago. Only one player currently out and will not be back this season.
The Bulldogs scrimmaged 3 D1 teams and played 4 D1 teams this season. They also played the #1, 3, & 12th ranked D2 teams.
I don't know of any other team that had that tough a schedule.
They have several younger players that have a lot of experience now and I expect if they stay healthy will be a factor in the D2 playoffs.

Take a look at Loraine's schedule. Then think about playing that schedule with 3 to 5 starters out from 18 players until a week ago. Only one player currently out and will not be back this season.
The Bulldogs scrimmaged 4 D1 Div 1 teams and played 4 D1 teams this season. They also played the #1, 3, & 12th ranked D2 teams.
They have several younger players that have a lot of experience now and I expect if they stay healthy will be a factor in the D2 playoffs.
Dang who’s out? 12 and 1 are back correct?

The Bulldogs scrimmaged 3 D1 teams and played 4 D1 teams this season. They also played the #1, 3, & 12th ranked D2 teams.
It looks like Loraine isn’t afraid to play anyone. I’m going to put them on my watch list. They should surprise a few in the playoffs.

I believe #23 was lost for the season in game 1 against Highland. He was a go getter on defence that first Quarter.
12 and 1 are back and getting stronger each day.
2, 4, & 11 are back and the yonger guys got some tuff lumps in the growing up fast department.
In my opionion they should be a force in the playoffs.
Need to take care of Bronte this week then its a whole new ballgame going forward.

Ogelsby, Richland Springs , Cherokee & Loraine look to be the top 4 teams out east . Who gives Benjamin the toughest game at state ? I think Richland vs The Rigdons could be a game for the ages
Benjamin will have a couple of tough games in my opinion in Klondike and Jayton. Klondike has speed and are very physical. Jayton is all the above, should be some good football games in my opinion.

Ogelsby, Richland Springs , Cherokee & Loraine look to be the top 4 teams out east . Who gives Benjamin the toughest game at state ? I think Richland vs The Rigdons could be a game for the ages.
Richland Springs appears to be game but not really tested other than Coolidge and Cherokee which doesn't prove much. UIL provided a weak East as usual. Newcastle would kick RS's butt, not to mention Jayton or Benjamin.

Richland Springs appears to be game but not really tested other than Coolidge and Cherokee which doesn't prove much. UIL provided a weak East as usual. Newcastle would kick RS's butt, not to mention Jayton or Benjamin.
Richland, Cherokee, and Rochelle was the only district with 3 top 10 teams for most of the season . I don’t really understand the untested agenda that keeps getting pushed . Like blitz said 9 titles in the last 12 years … East isn’t weak. Rochelle isn’t in the playoffs but would be a round 3 team if they were located in the west .

Ole Tex getting nervous about Gold-Burg…..as usual trying to take a shot. Always got your mind on them coyotes. RS will show up to play win or lose for any game. Just like any school. How many strawn titles are from the west? Dummy. Get Lee some power bars and be ready for them bears. Bring a foam seat so them cheeks don’t pinch that bleacher metal 😂

So I follow Strawn (got hooked after seeing Texas Six) so I have seen them three times this year when they played Sidney, Ranger, and Forestburg. Sidney was the toughest of those three, but boy did Forestburg have some size, they just lacked numbers (think they had 9 players total). Anyway, looking at what Gold-burg has done, especially last weeks four point loss to Newcastle they have to be the favorite IMO.

Richland, Cherokee, and Rochelle was the only district with 3 top 10 teams for most of the season . I don’t really understand the untested agenda that keeps getting pushed . Like blitz said 9 titles in the last 12 years … East isn’t weak. Rochelle isn’t in the playoffs but would be a round 3 team if they were located in the west .
Yes, RS, Cherokee and Rochelle play in the smoke and mirrors district. Schedule all the teams ranked 220 or lower then parade around with bloated record which represents nothing. If they scheduled any team with a pulse,they would lose. May be Oglesby or Loraine will bring some reality to the East. Three of those nine titles came from a team now in the West, so that is 6 titles in the last 12.

Back