LONGEST FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT AND MADE IN 6MAN

footballnut1992

11-man fan
Wondering what is the longest field attempted in 6man and the longest made field goal? Last friday night May vs Zephyr 3 seconds left before halftime the kid from Zephyr attempted a 58yd field fell just a few yds short. This kid as the best leg I have seen in 6man and 11man in the high school level.

Temple Centex has a great kicker as well. He kicked a 37 yarder to win the game against Capital Christian on Week 7.

I only saw one fg attempt this season ... and that was in a JH game, the kid made it. I think it was just under 30 yds.

2010 CanAm Bowel John Jorganson from Gordon (sorry if I mess up the last name) made a 32 yard field goal. Granted the field goal post is in the front of the end zone it was still a 32 yard field goal.

Caprock kid":3ltfd6zv said:
2010 CanAm Bowel John Jorganson from Gordon (sorry if I mess up the last name) made a 32 yard field goal. Granted the field goal post is in the front of the end zone it was still a 32 yard field goal.

I've seen this Zephyr kid during warmups kick up to 48yds consistently. Also been told in practices he's made some from 56yds

Not during the game, but DC had a kid that was kicking 50 yarders in pregame. And it wasn't like they were barely clearing the cross bar. They had plenty of room to spare.

Game time - JH kid in Silverton kicked a 35-40 yarder several years ago.

Ben Koop from Covenant made a 48 yarder vs. Throckmorton last year (2012) that was ultimately the 4 point margin in a 80 to 76 Covenant win - pretty big time.

BigPapi":2uidyk9g said:
Ben Koop from Covenant made a 48 yarder vs. Throckmorton last year (2012) that was ultimately the 4 point margin in a 80 to 76 Covenant win - pretty big time.

That was a big kick and all but it is a team from Dallas pretty easy to find a kicker in a town that size. I mean private schools can recruit.

Shannon Hopkins of Strawn vs. Trinidad in '96 had two from over 40 yards made and one missed. I know the longest he made in that game was 43, I can't remember if the other was 41 or 42. Neutral site game played at Covington when they built their new field. The two field goals I guess technically won the game, final Strawn 46 - Trinidad 43.

Caprock kid":1wgv7jeb said:
BigPapi":1wgv7jeb said:

That was a big kick and all but it is a team from Dallas pretty easy to find a kicker in a town that size. I mean private schools can recruit.

You are an idiot. Holy cow.

rainjacktx":4k9omaol said:
Caprock kid":4k9omaol said:
BigPapi":4k9omaol said:

Would you care to explain? I mean Dallas the Covenant is a private school is it not? And there for gives them the right to recruit as it does to any private school. So I am just stating the fact that they could potentially get a good kicker as to were a public school could not have the same advantage.

smokeyjoe53":38rbvty4 said:
I got an idea..... Instead of recruiting kickers , how about developing your own. We are not talking rocket science here.

Yes, but those little imported soccer players are a real shortcut!

rainjacktx":3jrogdg2 said:
Caprock kid":3jrogdg2 said:
BigPapi":3jrogdg2 said:

Doesn't look like he's gonna jump.
We may have to chunk him.

Back