Longest Field Goal recorded?

THAT_GUY_SHELTON

Six-man fan
I was wondering what the longest 6-man field goal ever recorded was? I have been watching film this week and a young man from El Paso Faith Academy kicked a 51-52 yard field goal against Dell City and I thought that had to be in the top for sure......

loveofgame":23vczhwc said:
Didn't the Dallas Cov. kid kick a 52 or 54 a couple years ago?

I was at a Dallas Covenant game 4 years ago and watched their kicker warming up. He was kicking 55-yard field goals and putting them through with room to spare. Never saw anything like it.

I would say that Private Schools and Public Schools would be separate records all together. I do not know private school, but what I have for public schools is

47 – Ray Walls, Blackwell, 1987, v Ira

If any one has a public school record better than that please contact me.

Leman Saunders":10idls2r said:
I would say that Private Schools and Public Schools would be separate records all together. I do not know private school, but what I have for public schools is

47 – Ray Walls, Blackwell, 1987, v Ira

If any one has a public school record better than that please contact me.
I watched that game and the field goal was the winning score I believe.

I can vouch for the Coolidge kid kicking that field goal. I was on the sideline and thought they were going to punt it, and then I saw the tee.

CoachBennett5":2xu47k2m said:
52 yards Aaron Salazar Coolidge vs. Buckholts 2007 however it was my junior high team so probably not on record.
Coach Avants":2xu47k2m said:
I can vouch for the Coolidge kid kicking that field goal. I was on the sideline and thought they were going to punt it, and then I saw the tee.

I can vouch for that one as well, I was also on the sideline. I too thought he was going to punt it or at least fake it. Greatest kick id ever seen by a junior high player.

THAT_GUY_SHELTON":1lbkco61 said:
CoachBennett5":1lbkco61 said:
52 yards Aaron Salazar Coolidge vs. Buckholts 2007 however it was my junior high team so probably not on record.
Coach Avants":1lbkco61 said:

I can vouch for that one as well, I was also on the sideline. I too thought he was going to punt it or at least fake it. Greatest kick id ever seen by a junior high player.

I can also vouch for this, as I was playing defense when this happened.

The golfer from Blanket kicked a 31 yard field goal to close out the half against May. He is accurate but about 35 yards or so would be his max distance.

I was watching a playoff game between Aquilla and Gustine several years ago. Gustine had a kid kick a field goal in that game that was in the neighborhood of 40 yards. Whatever the distance actually was he had the distance on that kick to be at least 10 more yards.

Back