Local places on the road for good food

This doesn't fit the 5000 population limit but saw it in a newspaper article & I want to try it. San Antonio creation: Bean Burger, thick beef patty topped with refried beans, Crushed Fritos, cheese, chopped onions, jalapenos. At Chris Madrids, called a tostada burger $5.95-7.25. Maybe when I finally go see the High School football exhibit at the Bob Bullock History Museum.

pojocrusader":3gxk9665 said:
BABES CHICKEN.............GRANBURY, ROANOKE, BURLESON THREE LOCATIONS UNBELIEVABLE SMOKED CHICKEN

Chicken Express in Granbury is better. They used to have really good white gravy too.

have never eaten there but do know a young lady working there so thanks will try to see her on the way.. thanks

kbjoe1":evf5qf26 said:
have never eaten there but do know a young lady working there so thanks will try to see her on the way.. thanks
Stop for dinner
leave with a date.
That's how it's done boys!
Joe, you are one smooth operator! ;)

Good places to eat Mexican food, few good places for steak, most of the chains, whatever you are looking for. Miss Hattie's is not my cup of tea, but hear it is very good.

pojocrusader":3qwejcpz said:
OBK YOU ARE HIGH ON PAOTE............BABES TRUMPS CHICKEN E ANYDAY...........ONE IS FAST FOOD ONE IS A SMOKEHOUSE RESTARAUNT
Why are you constantly shouting??
We're standing right here.

Fuentes Downtown if it's still there..............
Miss Hattie's has quiche. Real sixman fans don't eat quiche.................
Just go old school and go to the Dunbar Coffee shop and eat a T-Bone. Nothing remotely "fru-fru" about that.......................

And I didn't even mention Joe's Park Restaurant, 2 for 1 chicken fried steak. I know 'drifter, it's shut down but it was good and cheap............

Dogface":25hpw655 said:
pojocrusader":25hpw655 said:
OBK YOU ARE HIGH ON PAOTE............BABES TRUMPS CHICKEN E ANYDAY...........ONE IS FAST FOOD ONE IS A SMOKEHOUSE RESTARAUNT
Why are you constantly shouting??
We're standing right here.
didnt realize I was....changing my ways ok ........ill do better

Back