Let the rumors begin

Take it easy. Any top ten D2 team? Now your showing us you rode the short bus and licked the windows.
Don't act like what he said was too far out of line :ROFLMAO: (for this current year). May played Oglesby currently ranked #4 in D2 and were 45'd, granted I don't know all of the ins and outs that led to that. But there is way too much doubt on D2.

May is definitely suffering through some of those “ins and outs” this season. But that’s ok. Call it growing pains but not excuses. Injuries suck especially for the players. Just gotta do best ya can hopefully some of those injuries get better. Unfortunately we have some that won’t this season.

Well get to 7 then we’ll talk.
I’d bet you got two more tops (if he stays) after that no mas.
Just proving my point of the weakest region. It’s been a cake walk for every team playing you guys at state besides the Westbrook game. If may was in a different part of Texas you can take that 7 and subtract it 6 or 7.

I think they started the State Championship for sixman like 50 years ago or so. Curious as to win/loss for East vs West. I’m betting it’s a lot closer than you think. Which would debunk your theory.

Now while I’ll agree that Benjamin is a very good team, I have to agree with TigerFan69 here! May is a proven dynasty in six man football and Benjamin has been a flash in the pan. If May and Benjamin were to play each other, I’d have to give the edge to May on the size alone. Now that May is healthy, they are much bigger and probably even a little faster than Benjamin right now!

TigerFan gave some really good stats in his long post above for any of the doubters! May about to turn some heads this week!

shocked ron burgundy GIF

Now while I’ll agree that Benjamin is a very good team, I have to agree with TigerFan69 here! May is a proven dynasty in six man football and Benjamin has been a flash in the pan. If May and Benjamin were to play each other, I’d have to give the edge to May on the size alone. Now that May is healthy, they are much bigger and probably even a little faster than Benjamin right now!

TigerFan gave some really good stats in his long post above for any of the doubters! May about to turn some heads this week!
Please revise your post. It was generic, boring, and frankly un-wesp like. Thank you.

Back