Let the rumors begin

jamwash

Six-man fan
With the snapshot numbers releasing in the coming weeks, I read on an article that just released about schools that can move back into the six man mix and schools that will move up or stay in 2A. To paraphrase:

* Van Horn is likely moving up to 2A
* Water Valley is likely headed back to 1A (probably will go to the Robert Lee district)
* Sterling City is likely going to stay in 2A
* Since Austin is growing, McDade is heading closer to move to 2A

Couldn't tell you Pdevitt13, first I heard of it was when jamwash mentioned it. I'm just hopeful that they will, however, as much construction as they've done out there you'd think they're moving up to 3A.

And as for you Old Bearkat... long time since we talked on here. I've missed your dry sense of humor.

With the snapshot numbers releasing in the coming weeks, I read on an article that just released about schools that can move back into the six man mix and schools that will move up or stay in 2A. To paraphrase:

* Van Horn is likely moving up to 2A
* Water Valley is likely headed back to 1A (probably will go to the Robert Lee district)
* Sterling City is likely going to stay in 2A
* Since Austin is growing, McDade is heading closer to move to 2A
October 27th, 2023.

water valley coming back down will be interesting. Any D2 schools moving up to D1?
Someone at the first Zephyr home game said we had too many kids and were going to move up to division 1, I would prefer my bulldogs stay in division 2, not so much as the better success we have been having but the travel is much nicer (and shorter) but mostly because if we move up, I know exactly which district that doped up, dart throwing UIL monkey will put us in 😡🤮
So I’m taking a wait and see

Someone at the first Zephyr home game said we had too many kids and were going to move up to division 1, I would prefer my bulldogs stay in division 2, not so much as the better success we have been having but the travel is much nicer (and shorter) but mostly because if we move up, I know exactly which district that doped up, dart throwing UIL monkey will put us in 😡🤮
So you want to play far less talented programs… instead of top
tier programs.. well at least you admitted it finally

So you want to play far less talented programs… instead of top
tier programs.. well at least you admitted it finally
No, he said he prefers driving shorter distances. I agree with him. Our last district was an hour or more to each game. Now 2/3 of our district games are 40 minutes away and I'm pretty sure Zephyr's are closer than that, even. That's pretty nice when making drives every week.

No, he said he prefers driving shorter distances. I agree with him. Our last district was an hour or more to each game. Now 2/3 of our district games are 40 minutes away and I'm pretty sure Zephyr's are closer than that, even. That's pretty nice when making drives every week.
That’s only part of what he said, if you want to play top tier talent then you have to travel .. unless you are blessed and in the west.. and even they have to travel.. it’s part of the game.. he just knows they can’t hang with the big dogs and that’s ok.. not everyone is a big dog every year

Zephyr had far too many kids two years ago and somehow came up with a strange way of math that got the number down to D11, im sure they will figure it out again!!

Back