Latest on schedules

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
I have been out of touch and have made quite a few changes to schedules of late... e mail me at

sixmanguru (at) gmail (dot) com with any updates

again. working on these. please see e-mail address at top...

oh, and rankings by the end of the week... I hope.

CowboyP":1j05f4pr said:
oldfat&bald":1j05f4pr said:
CowboyP":1j05f4pr said:
Did I send enough money to get Bloomburg in the top 10?

WTH? Did you move to Bloomberg?
Nope, but the illuminati have sworn to keep Aquilla out of the top 10 so I figured I'd help mom.

Speaking as a member of the illuminati, I need to chastise you for reporting the super-secret star chamber proceedings of the illuminati.

Heck, I don't even know all the machinations of the illuminati, and I is one.

Your punishment will be determined during a future deliberation of the illuminati.

lifegatesports":2rsy2xag said:
CowboyP":2rsy2xag said:
oldfat&bald":2rsy2xag said:
CowboyP":2rsy2xag said:

Nope, but the illuminati have sworn to keep Aquilla out of the top 10 so I figured I'd help mom.

Speaking as a member of the illuminati, I need to chastise you for reporting the super-secret star chamber proceedings of the illuminati.

Your punishment will be determined during a future deliberation of the illuminati.

He lives in Aquilla, ain't that punishment enough?

Hey, Hanks had to have some sort of "perceived reality" to base his movies on besides those books. He could be watching now getting ready to make another...........

justobserving":17mfs59p said:
What is with this "Illuminati" group ? Has someone been watching too many Tom Hanks movies ?

Don't you know that it's the Illuminati that keep East Texas teams from reaching their "rightful" spot in the rankings each week? Especially Aquilla. The Illuminati hate Aquilla.

oldfat&bald":2w4jx4o0 said:
justobserving":2w4jx4o0 said:
What is with this "Illuminati" group ? Has someone been watching too many Tom Hanks movies ?

Don't you know that it's the Illuminati that keep East Texas teams from reaching their "rightful" spot in the rankings each week? Especially Aquilla. The Illuminati hate Aquilla.

I thought that was the "TOY" that did that ? Is Granger a member of this here Illuminati Group ?

justobserving":2cpon2g3 said:
I thought that was the "TOY" that did that ? Is Granger a member of this here Illuminati Group ?

The crybabies have figured out that a computer will only do what a person, or group of people, tell it to do. Therefore, there has to be some one that hates all things east of Abilene that tells the toy to spit out rankings that say their teams inhale. Granger has been attributed as the leader of the illuminati, but, there are some that say OBK & Lifegate are the two that pull all the strings. Personally, I believe that they all need to keep a close eye on HPD. He knows too much too quick. :)

oldfat&bald":4ah8s302 said:
justobserving":4ah8s302 said:

The crybabies have figured out that a computer will only do what a person, or group of people, tell it to do. Therefore, there has to be some one that hates all things east of Abilene that tells the toy to spit out rankings that say their teams inhale. Granger has been attributed as the leader of the illuminati, but, there are some that say OBK & Lifegate are the two that pull all the strings. Personally, I believe that they all need to keep a close eye on HPD. He knows too much too quick. :)

hush.gif

Speaking of the Illuminati, I haven't seen Goob in a while. Did they finally get his evercleer recipe and dispose of his remains? Or did he come out on the short end of the stick in a physical confrontation with the rainjerk?

oldfat&bald":22ds6luy said:
Speaking of the Illuminati, I haven't seen Goob in a while. Did they finally get his evercleer recipe and dispose of his remains? Or did he come out on the short end of the stick in a physical confrontation with the rainjerk?
Double homicide maybe? We have not heard much from rainman either.

lifegatesports":2lq63huc said:
CowboyP":2lq63huc said:
oldfat&bald":2lq63huc said:
CowboyP":2lq63huc said:

How much worse can it get?

Back