Just saying

I don’t think anyone will be playing Ft Worth covenant unless they switch to tapps division . As far as Gordon goes its a strength of schedule thing . The toy knows how to rake em.

Yep they sure are , and they are rightfully recognized by this . Because it said Abilene area. It didn’t say anything about the Gordon / Ft Worth area. I’m sure they have their own representatives . I guess downbox didn’t understand that.

Yep they sure are , and they are rightfully recognized by this . Because it said Abilene area. It didn’t say anything about the Gordon / Ft Worth area. I’m sure they have their own representatives . I guess downbox didn’t understand that.
Gordon isn't in the Fort Worth area, it's almost mid-way between Abilene and Fort Worth. Long walk either direction. Mingus, the center of the sixman universe is closer to mid-way, but what is four miles?

Gordon is part of Fort Worth?

Westbrook hasn’t played a full game since the first one against Knox City so unfortunately they won’t have the offensive scoring other teams have. But that’s what happens when you only play two quarters a game. And I’ll take the number three statewide in defense . But what I posted was from the Abilene area something you folks failed to understand.

Westbrook hasn’t played a full game since the first one against Knox City so unfortunately they won’t have the offensive scoring other teams have. But that’s what happens when you only play two quarters a game. And I’ll take the number three statewide in defense . But what I posted was from the Abilene area something you folks failed to understand.
Hey old man. Benjamin hasn’t and won’t play a full game all year. Don’t cry about not getting enough time to score. And every other team in the top ten has multiple if not every game go 4 quarters.

Last edited:
Hey old man. Benjamin hasn’t and won’t play a full game all year. Don’t cry about not getting enough time to score. And every other team in the top ten has multiple if not every game go 4 quarters.
I don’t think I was crying not the crying type but anyhow . Benjamin has a great team . I watched them dismantle a talented Loraine team last year in the championship. It’s just unfortunate that they are in division II . So there is really no comparison sorry.

I don’t think I was crying not the crying type but anyhow . Benjamin has a great team . I watched them dismantle a talented Loraine team last year in the championship. It’s just unfortunate that they are in division II . So there is really no comparison sorry.
Lol, I know it’s a tough pill to swallow but trust me y’all will choke it down. Eventually.

That picture is from Big Country also.

Ace has no clue Wildcat . He’s dreaming of the day that the Wildcats lose but with the coaching staff and our boys buying into the program ain’t happening anytime soon. Wait till we 3 peat and see if he’s confident about his statements.

It’s really a shame what that Benjamin defense really could be. Every game I’ve seen there seems to be a lack of hustle. In my opinion , a team with this kind of talent should be shutting teams out. I know my opinion doesn’t affect the scoreboard or their record. Looks like school yard ball to me . A lot of players bending over with their hands on their knees and they’re not even playing a full game? Maybe lack of discipline ? Makes me wonder what they would be in D1.

Back