Is it just me?

justlookin'

Six-man fan
Little bent here. I've had NFHS for over a year now. Worked great until this weekend. Out of 5 games tried watching since Thursday only one worked properly. I know others are also having issues. I never had a problem at all last year. The one difference I see this year is the broadcasts are now in conjunction with the UIL. Not saying it has anything to do with it. Just frustrating.

Last edited:
Little bent here. I've had NFHS for over a year now. Worked great until this weekend. Out of 5 games tried watching since Thursday only one worked properly. I know others are also having issues. I never had a problem at all last year. Ythe one difference I see this year is the broadcasts are now in conjunction with the UIL. Not saying it has anything to do with it. Just frustrating.
It has been terrible this year. Most of the games that are actually showing you can find on another platform it seems.

It has been terrible this year. Most of the games that are actually showing you can find on another platform it seems.
Just noticed this morning that all the playoff games are tagged "Published By UIL". Another example of our tax dollars at work. LOL. Just like all government entities everything they get their hands on turns to 💩, I wish I didn't feel that way but past experience tells me I'm right.

Back