Just How Bad Could it be or How Good could it be for GC ??

How about these?
The_Coyote_Bros_Concept_Art_by_Kabocha24.png

everyone seem to be jumping back in forth on GC this is how the jv did with SC dont be suprised if the varsity doesnt follow suit

CoachA

6-Man Fan

Re: Week One - Subvarsity Games

GARDEN CITY J V 67
Sterling CIty J V 20

Well the SC Eagles handed GC their first home loss in a long time but you have to give Vance and his guys credit they are a heck of a group of coaches, now SC plays a Water Valley team that is way under rated, I think WV is going to make a strong run for the ring this year as bad as I hate to say it but for now all is good in Eagle Land. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OLD41":3ggrg6x3 said:
Well the SC Eagles handed GC their first home loss in a long time but you have to give Vance and his guys credit they are a heck of a group of coaches, now SC plays a Water Valley team that is way under rated, I think WV is going to make a strong run for the ring this year as bad as I hate to say it but for now all is good in Eagle Land. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post! RESPECT shown to 3 hardworking programs in one short comment. Not only do these programs work hard, but they are all great schools and communities. Well said and Thank You for the fine example.

Back