Jest curious...

Goob

Six-man fan
I knowd thare iz a whole herd of helpin’ people in the Six-feller world and I done need sum rite now. I need yew all to done hep me figger out why thare iz so much hate fear Richland.

I believe it can be attributed to many things but it boils down to the carnal nature of man.......... jealousy, envy, etc. ..........

You are right on Smokey, it is as old as the story of Cain and Abel.
Jealously and Envy breeds Hate and so many negative, and mostly erroneous feelings and beliefs.
But for all too many it is exactly how they justify their very existence. They try to tear down and destroy
anyone and anything that they believe is better than they are, whether or not that belief is accurate.
No where is that evidenced better than on of this site. The thinking is NOT what can I do different or better to Improve, but what can I do to tear others down and bring them Down to my level. Some will mature and find the keys to Their improvement lie within Themselves, others will continue to wallow is the misery They create while trying to convince Themselves that it is others “cheating” and other things that prevent them from becoming “Number One”. They trap themselves in a prison of their own making, where the bars are constructed of their own jealousy, envy, laziness, poor attitude, victim hood, Hate and most of all, the envy of accomplishments and success of others.

ALL STATE":qfxectov said:
Are their any teams that haven’t lost to RS who have played them more than once?...Jest Curious?
Go to the website Lone Star Football Network and look up Richland Springs. According to Lone Star's records Christoval is 2-0 against RS, Gorman is 6-2 versus RS but probably mostly in eleven man games, Borden County only played RS once and won, and Strawn is 9-4 against RS. RS leads May 16-15-1 in a long running series otherwise RS has dominated most schools the last 15 years. RS has never played recent power teams Garden City or McLean according to Lone Star.

Back