It’s that time of year

Mighty sour grapes your a chewing on . I guess 2 more weeks of football is better than your hounds got.
Yeah, that was rude of me to speak the truth before it happens. Your probably right about the sour grapes too. We Hound fans have been spoiled, making the playoff's 17 of the last 20 years gets you to thinking they can do it every year. Looking at the brackets at the start of the year I thought SHS had a chance of facing Benjamin in the playoffs at this point. That would have been ironic. Being 45'd by a team with the star who led you to winning state last year. Maybe better Newcastle meets Grayson.

Totally agree. We should all start living in the present. Which means playoff football for me and basketball for you. 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the cold hard facts. Lol Sure didn’t see that one coming. Really was hoping for a rematch. Like I said before we are a young team with tons of talent. We’ll be back. But for now you’re right we are bouncing that round ball and gonna have fun with that. But I’m hoping this loss in first round lights s fire!!

Pretty cool recap of the Garden City vs Rankin game. Short video. Check it out!

Nice video!

My favorite part: "Everybody's friends, until this week, then you do not talk to 'em...but then after the game's over, everybody's back to being friends and everybody's cool...but I mean this is what competition in Texas high school football is all about, right here."

This is why I love the small town six-man community.

Totally agree. We should all start living in the present. Which means playoff football for me and basketball for you. 🤣🤣🤣
You are absolutely correct. We both understand that there are up and down years in high school football. We will rise again and you will fall. Enjoy your time at the top while you can and I'll be rooting for your boys. I love the rivalry and the competition. It brings out the best in most people, but not all.

Back