It’s that time of year

Tigerfan85

Six-man master
Time for some friendly trash talk. Nothing disrespectful definitely nothing about the kids or coaches. Something like “hey Fencelineguy that was a catch and y’all know it”. Let’s have fun.
So to kick things off I’d like every one to wish Irion County good luck with their basketball season that starts tomorrow.

Time for Bluff Dale to prove 31 people wrong! Nobody is used to seeing Bluff Dale in the playoffs. I get it I guess. They've had an incredible season though. It's not too late to jump on the train.
Where are the numbers of picks per team posted? I keep going to the "add picks" tab and all I see are the options to pick a team.

Well these Cowboys are all healed up from that early scrape with those Wildcats and have climbed back in the saddle and rode into the playoffs to the tune of 9 straight blowout victories against quality opponents and secured a district championship along the way! Looking to still be riding come December right into Jerry’s World! Go Cowboys!!!

Time for some friendly trash talk. Nothing disrespectful definitely nothing about the kids or coaches. Something like “hey Fencelineguy that was a catch and y’all know it”. Let’s have fun.
So to kick things off I’d like every one to wish Irion County good luck with their basketball season that starts tomorrow.
I could have, maybe, possibly, well there’s a chance I was not exactly correct.

Thus far. Jayton over Pacucha by 31, not 45? SLE 50, Spur 42, sounds like a good game. Newcastle put up 97 but gave up 49. IC 104, May 91, a shootout of epic proportions with yet unforeseen implications

Heard Tiger basketball is also pretty good 👍🏻

Back