Iredell dragons 2017

Sounds like Iredell has grit. They're not quitting in spite of insurmountable odds. Going down fighting, admirable. They could have just gotten demoralized by this point and quit.

I've been posting the whole game.
Oilman asked for updates and I gave them. I didn't throw anyone under the bus. Bhs03 said they took their shot at Aquilla in the first round. So I took that as being a Blum fan.
My bad if I'm wrong. At least I don't have to hide behind a name.

Had to play Iredell and the refs... We pulled it out tho! Good game Iredell y'all never gave up and fought til the end! Prayers for their number 1..

Since this thread is labeled Iredell Dragons 2017, I'm gonna use it to congratulate our Dragons on a great season and fighting hard all the way to the end of their game tonight. Those players and coaches have nothing to hang their head about. Prayers going up for #1.
Congratulations also to Milford! Y'all are a heck of ball team and you have some very talented players. Good luck on the rest of your season.

No those young men have no reason to hang their heads. They played a heck of a game. And gave our boys a run for their money. Please keep us posted on the young man... BulldogNation is praying for him

Back