Iredell dragons 2017

TheMaskedVigilante":37pv3lka said:
I have a few thoughts.
1. Change the subject to Aquilla fans vs Milford fans just as I did.
2. Drop the race thing... fight about something else.
3. This is probably going to fuel Milford’s fire and help them gain a regional championship tomorrow.

I never said I was an Aquilla fan, all I did was post a video in support of Iredell, that brought out all the ignorant replies from uneducated people not even attending the schools you claim to support. You sound like we did in JR. HIGH. Hopefully , one day you mature see how rediculous you are. You give the schools you claim to support an even worse reputation than they already have.

I am an Aquilla Cougar. Several generations of my family were rasied here. I apologize to everyone on the behalf of this "CougarFan". I can say with 100% confidence that he doesn't represent me and is the biggest Jack Waggon on this site!! Making us all look like idiots. Go back to your trailer Cougar. Or for the love of the town STOP POSTING ALL OF YOUR NONSENSE and making us look like back woods morons!!

Almost makes me want to pull for Milford for state. ... almost ;)

As for the hazing comments. I hope all of our boys learned a lesson. That people will hear a rumor and run with it and all that you have left is your reputation. When you step on the field THAT is what they will think of. No matter how untrue it is. They will build the lie and spread it like the gospel. And nothing you say will change their opinions. The only way to prove them wrong is to SHOW THEM. I know each of those boys. I can say with absolute certainty that what people THINK happened is not what actually went down. My Dad always told me to Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see. A lot of adults would do well to remember the same.

Well said enough already, gets old really quick we should all be here celebrating 6man football. Congrats to both teams for a great year

Cougarfan13":wk8q5goa said:
TheMaskedVigilante":wk8q5goa said:
I have a few thoughts.
1. Change the subject to Aquilla fans vs Milford fans just as I did.
2. Drop the race thing... fight about something else.
3. This is probably going to fuel Milford’s fire and help them gain a regional championship tomorrow.

I never said I was an Aquilla fan, all I did was post a video in support of Iredell, that brought out all the ignorant replies from uneducated people not even attending the schools you claim to support. You sound like we did in JR. HIGH. Hopefully , one day you mature see how rediculous you are. You give the schools you claim to support an even worse reputation than they already have.
I'm sorry I assumed you were an Aquilla fan but that was my only ignorant remark. I think posting a video to support Iredell is great; however, the comments you made on this thread were inappropriate. This is the first time I've ever supported Milford, ask MilfordInsider. We've butted heads many of times over the matter.

Awwww man dont put Aquilla out there like that. But in the meantime its GAME DAY... Let's go watch some great 6man football tonight... Good luck to everyone and prayers for safety over all players...

Cowboy you asked where I"ll be at, can't go unless we have a Saturday game, hopefully next week.justobserving would wear this out.

Back