Iredell dragons 2017

Nah he deserve every bit of it since he said Milford is full of BLM advocates.. He talked bad about our players and fans so hes getting it in return..

TheGoat97":6oobkmvu said:
Nah he deserve every bit of it since he said Milford is full of BLM advocates.. He talked bad about our players and fans so hes getting it in return..
Watch the video , Your're not about the town of Milford,,, you are about trash talking and about feeling good about other players that did what you could never acomplish ,,,, except smokng weed at the ITALY DAIRY QWEEN, ......

What is it with these young idiots that they don't know sarcasm or the way people use to talk years ago?

THE VIDEO WAS FOR FUN YOU LIBERAL JERKWAD........

Cougar fan must be the most insecure person on here good luck. I can recommend a self help book not sure you would make it in a group.

tdog5344":17dxn4kb said:
Cougar fan must be the most insecure person on here good luck. I can recommend a self help book not sure you would make it in a group.
Don't need GOOD LUCK, Iive in the REAL WORLD,,, drop out

And this Is the latest example of why Aquilla is dealing with what they are dealing with now. Poor leadership by adults affecting the kids.

Now back to the thread!!!
Iredell has had a great season and are perhaps the Cinderella team of the year going 10-2 and making it to the 3rd round. They have every reason to come into this game feeling confident and with a chip on their shoulder. But my dawgs aren't undefeated for a reason, they will be ready to play and the clock will strike midnight for Iredell.

Back