Iredell dragons 2017

MilfordInsider":1fjnl0kt said:
And this Is the latest example of why Aquilla is dealing with what they are dealing with now. Poor leadership by adults affecting the kids.

Now back to the thread!!!
Iredell has had a great season and are perhaps the Cinderella team of the year going 10-2 and making it to the 3rd round. They have every reason to come into this game feeling confident and with a chip on their shoulder. But my dawgs aren't undefeated for a reason, they will be ready to play and the clock will strike midnight for Iredell.
What is Aquilla DEALING WITH ,,,, you don't live there, you just spew lies......

Goat I'm out if he's gonna talk like that make it a race thing it's a dead end road if it was my site of remove him and if I caught him out from behind his curtain I'd embarrass him

tdog5344":3cuira3y said:
Goat I'm out if he's gonna talk like that make it a race thing it's a dead end road if it was my site of remove him and if I caught him out from behind his curtain I'd embarrass him
TheGoat97":3cuira3y said:
Hahaa i am black and italy dont have no DQ lol.. You big dummy!!!
Who made it a race thing? You still can't spell correctly, and you better give your mom her laptop back before she makes you move into your car ,,,, if you have one.

tdog5344":n5b54l75 said:
Embarrass Me , PLEASE!!!!!

tdog5344":1t3zzlpq said:

What kind of Engish are you trying to type? This is the type of education my tax dollars are paying for these days? Put the pipe down ......

I have a few thoughts.
1. Change the subject to Aquilla fans vs Milford fans just as I did.
2. Drop the race thing... fight about something else.
3. This is probably going to fuel Milford’s fire and help them gain a regional championship tomorrow.

Back