I done hate playin' Calvert

Goob

Six-man fan
Well, I done got to tell yew that I done hate playin' Calvert. Why? Cuz they iz my second favorite team. I done love Calvert. I done love Coach Grimes. He iz the coolest of the cool. He iz done smart and funny and don't take hissef too seriously. I done love goin' to games at Calvert. They done got the best band. The PA feller done sounds like Billy Dee Williams. The fans iz great. The concession stand iz fabulous and the BBQ bus shud not be missed. Let me put it thiz way: I had rather go to a Calvert home game than one at Richland. Enuff said.

Goob":3nhrlrty said:
Well, I done got to tell yew that I done hate playin' Calvert. Why? Cuz they iz my second favorite team. I done love Calvert. I done love Coach Grimes. He iz the coolest of the cool. He iz done smart and funny and don't take hissef too seriously. I done love goin' to games at Calvert. They done got the best band. The PA feller done sounds like Billy Dee Williams. The fans iz great. The concession stand iz fabulous and the BBQ bus shud not be missed. Let me put it thiz way: I had rather go to a Calvert home game than one at Richland. Enuff said.

Shoot fire, I think I need to add Calvert to the list of C-stands I need to visit. Any chance of a home game left this year?

Well if it's a bus could they bring it to the next game like RS does that T-shirt trailer? We could do a little pre-game tail gating.

Goob":2mlmzkpv said:
Dear faheeter,

I don't think so, but yew need to add it to yur list. The BBQ bus iz the bomb.
Amen to the BBQ bus!!
The concession frito pie is just avg.

If you do go to Callie,
try not to look too white
or wear the wrong colors.
jus sayin'.

Dogface":1ydj6ked said:
Goob":1ydj6ked said:
Dear faheeter,

I don't think so, but yew need to add it to yur list. The BBQ bus iz the bomb.
Amen to the BBQ bus!!
The concession frito pie is just avg.

If you do go to Callie,
try not to look too white
or wear the wrong colors.
jus sayin'.
I just had a mental image of Gene Wilder in "Silver Streak"..................

Back