How good can a team be?

Johnny South

Six-man pro
When you are picked to win but are not even fielding a team, that is pretty awesome! I see that Lohn is picked over Rising Star.
(How is that fsca? I used different wording just for you.)

Johnny South":3rpi68ca said:
When you are picked to lose to a school that is not even fielding a team, that is pretty bad! I see that Lohn is picked over Rising Star.

Dear Mr. South,

Thank you for posting this thread. It has been a bit stressful and this brought a much needed chuckle.

Thank you

Sincerely,
T

Honestly I feel that everyone's looking down at Rising Star they are developing team that just needs to get in the rhythm of winning.

So what you are REALLY SAYING is “how bad can these KIDS be?”.
You should really feel proud about that. What insight, how mature!
Actually it’s pretty sickening .

No fcsa, that's not what I'm really saying. That's what you interpreted. What I mean is that it is a bad system that ranks a team below no team at all! Can a team be ranked lower than non-existent? According to this it can.

Here's another way of putting it for you fsca. School with no team picked to win! There. I believe that sounds better to me too!

Just to add my two cents worth. When the rankings are produced its with the assumption that the team is going to be playing! So when the first spreads come out you can only expect it to be the way they were rated! It will be a couple of weeks for the spreads to level themselves out. I’m sure that it was never intended to belittle embarrass or by any means hurt any team. When teams in six man play one year there is no guarantee that they will play the following year. Look at Harold and several private schools just don’t have the numbers.

FCSA football":3kzf51kw said:
So what you are REALLY SAYING is “how bad can these KIDS be?”.
You should really feel proud about that. What insight, how mature!
Actually it’s pretty sickening .

WOW! FCSA Football got them panties all in a wad!!! Slow yo roll homie! This is awful....just jumping on poor ole Johnny and dont even know his reasoning. Just putting words in the Mouth of the South! LOL That makes me sick!

Prickly Bear

[/
Not really, just another reminder that the kids read this site too. In respect to and for them choose your words carefully before you send out something. If that’s too much to ask, then yeah, that’s sickening.

Superjrj":1wpjnlh8 said:
Just to add my two cents worth. When the rankings are produced its with the assumption that the team is going to be playing! So when the first spreads come out you can only expect it to be the way they were rated! It will be a couple of weeks for the spreads to level themselves out. I’m sure that it was never intended to belittle embarrass or by any means hurt any team. When teams in six man play one year there is no guarantee that they will play the following year. Look at Harold and several private schools just don’t have the numbers.

This is off-topic, but wasn't Harrold the school that got national attention because they let the teachers carry firearms? If so, their superintendent seemed like a cool dude.

FCSA football":rqi5pphk said:
[/
Not really, just another reminder that the kids read this site too. In respect to and for them choose your words carefully before you send out something. If that’s too much to ask, then yeah, that’s sickening.[/quote]

Wellllll, Family Consumer Science Association it makes me sickly and prickly when you assume what people are trying to say. Snowflakes these days geez!

Prickly Bear

Johnny South":2dnz485p said:
When you are picked to lose to a school that is not even fielding a team, that is pretty bad! I see that Lohn is picked over Rising Star.

LOL. That's a mistake where the code takes a value from the game above since it cannot find Lohn

Game Traveler":38fdp47h said:
FCSA football":38fdp47h said:
[/
Not really, just another reminder that the kids read this site too. In respect to and for them choose your words carefully before you send out something. If that’s too much to ask, then yeah, that’s sickening.[/quote]

Wellllll, Family Consumer Science Association it makes me sickly and prickly when you assume what people are trying to say. Snowflakes these days geez!

Prickly Bear[/quote]
Sorry dude, it’s just that I have been around for 70 plus years and have seen the damage caused by
“ Alligators “ ( all mouth, no brains). Obviously you know nothing about me and nothing about young people.
I’ll leave you with this thought , words mean things, and sometimes words hurt worse than physical pain.
You can’t unsay something that is cruel, especially to a kid. Of course if you have no decency, character or morals, I guess you wouldn’t care.

TebowTime15":m6ci57h5 said:
Superjrj":m6ci57h5 said:

This is off-topic, but wasn't Harrold the school that got national attention because they let the teachers carry firearms? If so, their superintendent seemed like a cool dude.
Yes Tebow that is the school! They were one of the first schools to use the guardian program!

Back