How about T.O.

This Just In!!!<P>Dallas Cowboys kicker Mike Vanderagt attempted suicide this afternoon............<P>He tried to hang himself by kicking the chair out from underneath him.....<P><BR>He Missed "Wide Right"

haha i liked that joke but seiously guys.....wats wit all dis drama. ok the fact is hes alive and wil play. whether he tried or not hes still gon play. he mite not play this week but he'll play. it mite not be this weekend but maybe next weekend.

He did pretty good on Sunday for having a plate in his hand. Say what you want but if he did get his "personality disorder" lined out, he'd be loved. But, are the Eagles going to head-hunt him, or what?

TO is the man no ifs ands or buts about it, romo should play and all he has to do is see if 81 is double covered in which case u throw to the tight end simple game TO makes a team so much better

...because if T.O. is double-teamed then Witten must be wide open, right?<P>If T.O is double-teamed, then the defense is probably in a cover-2 with safety help, or in a nickel and using the nickel-back to help with Owens. <P>What about the OLB responsible for Witten, is he going to help with T.O. as well?

when TO is maned up(which they do alot of) w/ cover 2 a safety is spying him meaning his his half is open and when u send some1 in his half right by he either turns and runs with him and TO's open or he stays on his spy and over the top 6 points, not just witten plus no lb except a few elite can play w/ witten, same goes for gonzalez shockey....Romo lacks expirence that's his problem

I don't know what team you've been watching this year, but if you think that the Cowboys are going to have time to send someone deep to occupy a safety and then come back to T.O. who is still being covered by a CB, then you're crazy. Their offensive line is horrible and Julius Jones still hasn't learned how to pick up a blitz.<P>Ken Lucas and Chris Gamble make up the best combination of corners in the league. The Panthers have arguably the best defensive line in the NFL, and Peppers leads the league in sacks. <P>I do agree with you about the TE. Romo will probably look to Witten alot, and he will probably have his best game of the season. <P>But what if the Panthers come out in a nickel? What would you do then?<P>If the Cowboys are going to win this game, it is going to be because of the defense. <P>You're making this sound so much easier than it is. Don't expect Parcells to let Romo come out and fling it to start the game. He'll roll him out and Julius Jones/Marion Barber will become a very important part of the passing game. <P>Terry Glenn ends up with better stats then T.O. in this game.

no joke i believe you there.....i dont think u can hand the ball to jones and barber there going no where behind this line not to mention that peppers is on the other side, as for the time issue hence why romo goes instead of bledsoe they come outta a nickel ok....dont stop keep rollin throw TO in the slot have him run an up(to numbers and up) drag crayton across the middle (infron behind lb dont matter) glenn stop go hook who gives a rip he'll b open witten find a whole and barber/jones bump em and come outta the backfield, the front 7 or so are gonna will be lickin there chops to get some off that sack action they'll b excited....go four wide five wide bring fasano outta the backfield you get carolina off there game plan, they got there sites on TO cool (because he's the best reciever in the game) cowboys lose...but offense show improvement <P>i enjoy the ability to talk to someone about this

Back