How about T.O.

fatTyler#55

11-man fan
Ok, he missed 20 practices, and then he is going to suit up Tonight, and possibly get playing time. I think that his injury is fake and that he is collecting the huge paycheck for nothing. Any thoughts about this??

You are expecting positive results on the field. Jerry and Big Bill will consider the results postive if TO is not playing for one of the Cowboys opponants!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR> I think that his injury is fake and that he is collecting the huge paycheck for nothing. Any thoughts about this?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My thought is that you didn't think very long before posting this.

He is a good athlete, no doubt about that, it is just his personality that just irks the **** out of me. I think that the cowboys should never have signed him on. (Not that I liked the cowboys anyway)

He's basically a free-lance football player. A hired gun. It may be better off to let him do his own thing and give him a list of plays. He shows up to the game and scores touchdowns.

T.O. is a good player. yea he has an attitude and all but hes good. yes hes ***** and arrogant but man hes good. no his injuries arent fake. y would suomeone fake 2 be injured? i think he was making sure he was ok so that he wouldnt end up seriously hurting himself. with T.O. the cowboys can go a long way.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cowboyfan40:<BR><STRONG>Breaking News: Terrell Owens did not "attempt suicide"?????</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Where did you hear that?

Press report from the Dallas Police stated it was "not a criminal matter". <P>The spin doctors are saying a "allergic reaction to medications".

Yep, everybody is "allergic" to 35 hydrocone pills at a time! SPIN.<P>What a cheap way to get attention. Or worse, how bad off are you to actually want to end it?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Voice of Reason:<BR><STRONG>What a cheap way to get attention. Or worse, how bad off are you to actually want to end it?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sounds like we have mental health expert in the room...

Back