The Fall of Gordon

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Good morning everyone!

I apologize for the late posting! Coach Stevens and I have been working day and night to finalize our game plan against the tiny horns of Gordon! These late West Texas nights really get you exhausted!

I’m excited for the game tonight, but I am a bit worried. It’s starting to look a bit cloudy and I’d hate for the Gordon fans to start claiming the weather is a reason they lost tonight! Here’s to hoping for perfect weather for Coach Reid and his boys! Those 200 wins won’t hold up against the storm that’s coming from Saint Jo!

I would also like to give a really big thank you to Coach Stevens. He brought me the nicest gift today! I usually charge a nominal fee for my game planning services, but thought I’d help Saint Jo for free this week being such heavy underdogs for some reason! Coach drew the nicest picture of TheWesp today! I might hang it on the fridge! Unfortunate that it looks absolutely nothing like me, but he tried his hardest dad gum it, and that’s all that matters!

Good luck! Everybody play nice on the boards!

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpeg
    IMG_3672.jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 66
Well it’s unfortunate, but Saint Jo was bested last night. I can’t place any blame on the weather but I will say there were a few questionable holding calls last night! I’m sure even coach Reid would agree with that!

Don’t let the score fool you, because that game was certainly a lot closer than it looks! Our offense just had a few turnovers on downs, and also several drives ended inside the Gordon 5 yard line. The couple interceptions we threw didn’t help either, but besides all that, Gordon really wasn’t ready for our offensive attack I feel like!

We took Gordon to the fourth quarter, but next year will be a different story! Saint Jo is bringing back the house next season!

Good luck stopping the high powered Milford offense next week, Coach REID!

Now I’m off to go find a good football game to watch tonight, I’ve already been reached out to about next week’s playoff games from some pretty “high profile” cosches! I’ll have to narrow down who needs the Wesp help the most!

Well it’s unfortunate, but Saint Jo was bested last night. I can’t place any blame on the weather but I will say there were a few questionable holding calls last night! I’m sure even coach Reid would agree with that!

Don’t let the score fool you, because that game was certainly a lot closer than it looks! Our offense just had a few turnovers on downs, and also several drives ended inside the Gordon 5 yard line. The couple interceptions we threw didn’t help either, but besides all that, Gordon really wasn’t ready for our offensive attack I feel like!

We took Gordon to the fourth quarter, but next year will be a different story! Saint Jo is bringing back the house next season!

Now I’m off to go find a good football game to watch tonight, I’ve already been reached out to about next week’s playoff games from some pretty “high profile” cosches! I’ll have to narrow down who needs the Wesp help the most!
The Wesp kiss of death prevails once again

Good morning everyone!

I apologize for the late posting! Coach Stevens and I have been working day and night to finalize our game plan against the tiny horns of Gordon! These late West Texas nights really get you exhausted!

I’m excited for the game tonight, but I am a bit worried. It’s starting to look a bit cloudy and I’d hate for the Gordon fans to start claiming the weather is a reason they lost tonight! Here’s to hoping for perfect weather for Coach Reid and his boys! Those 200 wins won’t hold up against the storm that’s coming from Saint Jo!

I would also like to give a really big thank you to Coach Stevens. He brought me the nicest gift today! I usually charge a nominal fee for my game planning services, but thought I’d help Saint Jo for free this week being such heavy underdogs for some reason! Coach drew the nicest picture of TheWesp today! I might hang it on the fridge! Unfortunate that it looks absolutely nothing like me, but he tried his hardest dad gum it, and that’s all that matters!

This aged like the finest of spoiled milk

Photo Texas 1A Fan.
Is this HOLDING?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699658777631.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699658777631.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 64

Are you helping Milford this week?

Good morning everyone!

Hmmm, the picture might need dark glasses and a cane . . .

Back