Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACE OF DIAMONDS

Six-man pro
Benjamin is the best team in the state of Texas. Division 1, and division 2. You kids at Benjamin keep working hard and just know. These guys don’t want to talk about you because they hate watching you destroy teams week in and out. But keep working and keep dominating and they won’t have any choice at the end of the road. Trust me it’s not just the cold weather that’s got these folk shaking in their boots. It’s the Benjamin Mustangs. The work you players and coaches are putting in is unreal, it’s awesome to drive by on the weekends and see you boys playing catch and running routes and perfecting your crafts, on your own times. That makes the huge difference. Prayers to these players & coaches to stay healthy the rest of the season and beyond. My hatt is off to you guys and the history your making at Benjamin ISD is not going unnoticed. Congrats to the State Quarter Final Champions.

Benjamin is the best team in the state of Texas. Division 1, and division 2. You kids at Benjamin keep working hard and just know. These guys don’t want to talk about you because they hate watching you destroy teams week in and out. But keep working and keep dominating and they won’t have any choice at the end of the road. Trust me it’s not just the cold weather that’s got these folk shaking in their boots. It’s the Benjamin Mustangs. The work you players and coaches are putting in is unreal, it’s awesome to drive by on the weekends and see you boys playing catch and running routes and perfecting your crafts, on your own times. That makes the huge difference. Prayers to these players & coaches to stay healthy the rest of the season and beyond. My hatt is off to you guys and the history your making at Benjamin ISD is not going unnoticed. Congrats to the State Quarter Final Champions.
Not sure where you get Benjamin is goin un-noticed? Is it because they’re not dramatized on other threads like other teams? Yes, I can agree that they haven’t been ESPN’ized like other teams on this site but honestly I just think folks know that no one in D2 can compete with them, including me. Now I could be right or I could be wrong (cause the next few weeks will tell) but sayin the Mustangs have been written off is like only giving 10% to the Big Guy…never happened

Strength of schedule will put your name out there, maybe after this year Benjamin can get a stronger schedule, clearly you guys have easiest bracket in playoffs and tegular season, but coaching carousel and player carousel will start after season is over. Who will stay and who will follow next seasons big year.

The empty wagon rattles the loudest. Nobody said they are not good? Most people just don't get to excited about an overnight ready made team. Yes it's legal but grow a program win year after year in a town and make the community better, not school, coach and kid hunt until you have the magic potion.

Strength of schedule will put your name out there, maybe after this year Benjamin can get a stronger schedule, clearly you guys have easiest bracket in playoffs and tegular season, but coaching carousel and player carousel will start after season is over. Who will stay and who will follow next seasons big year.
Yeah, what nobody is talking about is what the Rigdon's did to Strawn...

Ring chasing… you guys never disappoint. Do you really think teams would ring chase at a school who had never won a state championship? Also, these kids that have been at Benjamin have worked their tails off to be where they are. You know what it is good that we got the Rigdons and the Hayes family. But guess what? COACHES MOVE! As Conner McGregor said “SHUT YOUR CRYBABY MOUTHS!!”

^^^ So theoretically say Benjamin makes it to state. And theoretically the mercy rule whoever it is that makes it also. Now this is all HYPOTHETICAL, but are we gonna talk about strength of schedule or are we going to admit the ANY 14 teams who wanted on the schedule could have gotten them a piece.

The empty wagon rattles the loudest. Nobody said they are not good? Most people just don't get to excited about an overnight ready made team. Yes it's legal but grow a program win year after year in a town and make the community better, not school, coach and kid hunt until you have the magic potion.
If only coaches could make every job their perfect job, if only every coach got along with every admin at every school. If only every Coach was required to stay at one school. If only… Too bad there are BAD apples everywhere. Would love to hear the last team to win state with kids there prek through 12th grade. That’s homegrown. Anything else, nah you’re just “recruiting” “moving to win” according to you fact checkers.

Honestly this is probably a factual statement, from watching these kids. Benjamin (yes the recruiting capital of the world) if all the pieces stayed together. I would be very surprised if they didn’t win the next 5 years in a row.
Gotcha, but does Rigdon stay that long?
I mean he’s like 16 for 17 on coaching jobs, not tring to take anything from him I mean he has went to richland and strawn and won a state championship. What does Benjamin have that these other schools didn’t have? Kids to go with his Star athlete 🤦🏻?
Curious to know

I mean he’s like 16 for 17 on coaching jobs, not tring to take anything from him I mean he has went to richland and strawn and won a state championship. What does Benjamin have that these other schools didn’t have? Kids to go with his Star athlete 🤦🏻?
Curious to know
Well he’s only here 2 more years maximum… so do that math. But I think Benjamin has treated the family like humans. I think a lot of people on here think that the coach may be the problem and who knows hasn’t been around long enough to really know anything too clearly yet. But possibly the Admin at Richland and Strawn we’re horrible to them? That’s purely a guess. But a good one.

Well he’s only here 2 more years maximum… so do that math. But I think Benjamin has treated the family like humans. I think a lot of people on here think that the coach may be the problem and who knows hasn’t been around long enough to really know anything too clearly yet. But possibly the Admin at Richland and Strawn we’re horrible to them? That’s purely a guess. But a good one.
Good honest answer.
Thank you

Curious to know
Everyone loves saying “look what they did to strawn” “look what the did to Richland” maybe take a step back and ask what those schools did to them. Everyone loves making these claims with no proof.. Here at Benjamin we are blessed to have the expertise in the coaching staff that we have. And no problems here. All love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back