Highest scores of all time.

hornkeeper12":141s57r9 said:
L.ESSARY":141s57r9 said:
51eleven":141s57r9 said:
hornkeeper12":141s57r9 said:
SavannahSixManFan":141s57r9 said:
The highest scoring half time score that I can find is 2006 when Richland Springs beat Eden 96-0. I have to explain to the guys here at work that it was a two quarter game... <ouch>
That record would be Bryan Brazos 102, New Braunfels Christian 0, 2001.

So in both cases you could say the winner 45'd em twice, in the same game. If your up by 45 at the end of the 1st should the game be called? Has anyone ever come back from being down 45 after a quarter?

Here is one from 1993 Milford 112 to SW CHRISTIAN FT.WORTH 0.

112 TO 0 at the half.
Cool, where did you find that? I couldn't find it. That would be one that lonestarfootball.net is missing, among many others and would probably like to know your source, lol.

Well I played in it....that is my main source. I knew the score but I couldn't remember the team we beat so I looked back at my school's game calendar/schedule I had in a scrapbook.

a face that only a mother could love":91fmycg7 said:
Isn't beating someone by 100
just wrong?
Couldn't you throw left handed or run backwards or something?

jus sayin'.
It really depends, it COULD be just wrong, but there are circumstances where a team could have earned the right to get 100 put up on em.

hornkeeper12":1nz3bxrb said:
a face that only a mother could love":1nz3bxrb said:
just wrong?

jus sayin'.
It really depends, it COULD be just wrong, but there are circumstances where a team could have earned the right to get 100 put up on em.

Hey!
I just noticed,

you makin fun o' my face or something?

Maybe he's the one they tied a pork chop on so the dog would play with him.................................................................

Dogface":3ojhjbf6 said:
hornkeeper12":3ojhjbf6 said:
a face that only a mother could love":3ojhjbf6 said:
just wrong?

jus sayin'.

Hey!
I just noticed,

you makin fun o' my face or something?

Sometimes the south end of a north bound horse is all you can see . . .

just kidding doggie . . .

Back