Goob's newfangled rankin machine

rainjacktx":aqm2cjlp said:
mae08":aqm2cjlp said:
My first instint was to defend rainjack. However, I can see that he is capable of defending himself. I'm sure he pushes many people's buttons on here, but he is also human (or at least I hope). All this calling him out makes the situation worse for you and for me. If we want to teach him kindness maybe we should accept his shortcomings and treat him with the respect we want given. I'm just saying the Rainjack bashing appears to be getting out of hand.

It's the roll I play here. The only people taking it serious are those who can't make the distinction between real life and the internet.

They don't get it. And as longhorn-dude says he doesn't want to understand it. As long as there are people like him out there, I will always be around to push their buttons.
So let me get this straight you enjoy being a jerk and want people to retaliate? That sounds extremely twisted. I hope your real life personality is better than your Internet one. Otherwise I feel sorry for your wife and children. Oh and for originality, you are always using the same material when attempting to insult ofb; I've grown quite bored with it. You may try some new creative material!

mae08":1230mxnn said:
So let me get this straight you enjoy being a jerk and want people to retaliate? That sounds extremely twisted. I hope your real life personality is better than your Internet one. Otherwise I feel sorry for your wife and children. Oh and for originality, you are always using the same material when attempting to insult ofb; I've grown quite board with it. You may try some new creative material!
That's true, it shouldn't be that hard to find new material to use against ofb, about as easy as finding a picture of George Washington on a $1 bill. I really don't think the old, fat, or bald insults really bother him.

oldfat&bald":2j6a8fw6 said:
Geeeeeeeeeeeez, thanks Mae. Can I have my testicles back now?
Didn't you know men give their testicles away when they get married and do not get them back? Even with divorce the ex-wife will maintain legal custody of the testicle until a new wife is in the picture.

rainjacktx":1aw6z3hy said:
The "I Hate Rainjack" t-shirts are going to be the hottest item in Abilene on December 10th.
Are you sure it will be the hottest item? I'm considering having "Doc Tinkle" shirts made with a picture of me with The Orange Mohawk. I believe I can sell as many shirts as you - possibly more.

CowboyP":2x61ss4w said:
rainjacktx":2x61ss4w said:
The "I Hate Rainjack" t-shirts are going to be the hottest item in Abilene on December 10th.
Are you sure it will be the hottest item? I'm considering having "Doc Tinkle" shirts made with a picture of me with The Orange Mohawk. I believe I can sell as many shirts as you - possibly more.

And I'm going to be selling rotten tomatoes just down the aisle from you two. I want to see who wears the most of them. I bet I make the most money too.

CowboyP":qgiv5g52 said:
rainjacktx":qgiv5g52 said:
I need an XXL, please.

oldfat&bald":1er5urn4 said:
CowboyP":1er5urn4 said:
rainjacktx":1er5urn4 said:

And I'm going to be selling rotten tomatoes just down the aisle from you two. I want to see who wears the most of them. I bet I make the most money too.
I'm positive rainjack will win that contest.

mae08":e58n2whu said:
So let me get this straight you enjoy being a jerk and want people to retaliate? That sounds extremely twisted. I hope your real life personality is better than your Internet one. Otherwise I feel sorry for your wife and children. Oh and for originality, you are always using the same material when attempting to insult ofb; I've grown quite bored with it. You may try some new creative material!

No, I enjoy irritating people to their breaking points, and then pushing just a little harder. You see, being that it is the internet - no one is who they are in real life. Everyone is braver, brasher, and probably more honest because of the anonymity provided by the www. I like exploiting those tendencies. The message boards would be a very dull place indeed if everyone sat around holding hands and singing kumbaya.

Instead of your husband, CowboyP, longhorn-dude, et al picking on some poor highschool kid with a little too much school spirit, I give them an outlet for their frustrations. They feel like they've actually accomplished something, and I get to laugh at them thinking I take this anymore serious than I would an episode of Tosh.0.

My family is just fine. Unlike most of my detractors on this site, they are capable of discerning the difference between the internet and real life.

I think I'll bring my frito pie burger and out-sale you both. I can sell em for two bucks and make a killing on rolaids at 3 bucks a roll.

CowboyP":2or82h4o said:
rainjacktx":2or82h4o said:

You might outsell me on the east side - but like I have been saying all season, no one really cares about the east side.

Dr Tinkle t's or rainjacktx t's. What is coming through is that you are both true 6-man fans. I mean already making plans for Abilene when your teams won't even be there, very loyal fans indeed.

SimplyPut":q4odrv41 said:
Dr Tinkle t's or rainjacktx t's. What is coming through is that you are both true 6-man fans. I mean already making plans for Abilene when your teams won't even be there, very loyal fans indeed.
Touche, Well played Simplyput..............

mae08":1n0d72xu said:
You still haven't responded to adding a little creativity when you are insulting ofb.. Honestly I could use a good laugh!

That's like saying you would really enjoy it if I could spit-shine a turd. It's still a turd.

I can only do so much with the material I'm given.

SimplyPut":sfh9tdf7 said:

Anyone who hasn't already made plans for December 10 is no fan at all.

Agreed. It was more of a joke. A good, clean, ribbing both of you kind of joke. Internet joke! Good luck to both of your teams making it.

Back