Goob's newfangled rankin machine

Goob

Six-man fan
Well, since everbody has done got themsefs a rankin machine, I done figgered it wuz time fer me to unveil mine. It done goes like this:

Thiz iz fer all divisions, jumbo shrimp (D1), regular shrimp (D2), and bait shrimp (church skools)

1. Richland
2. all the rest of yew pekkerwoods

Naw, I jest been busy. Goob's Bait & Tackle Emporium iz branchin' out into sum uther fields to supplerment the ole income. It iz hard to sell worms in thiz economy. So, I done moved into sum uther endeavors that iz payin' off. The hottest iz my new datin' website fer rednecks: eHominy.com.

Hey Goob can you write backwards like them sailor fellers in the movies do when they're writing on the clear chalkboard? I always admired those sailors........................

Dear Yur Holiness,

That iz why Hominy iz needed. Yew done need that corn tenderized jest a bit when yew ain't operatin' with a full set.

Goob don't have exclusive rights on that evercleer. After a sip I gt to thinkin'. He's right right now. RS ain't been threatned much. They're the best but they don't get 1/2 a games work/experience a game (least not the starters). If they get some competition this year in the playoff's how will they stand up to some 4th quarter adversity. I'm sure Coach Burk will have em' ready but that sip made me start thinkin. Dang Goob that is some powerful stuff, ya gotta go easy on it. Stay off the mule.

Dear fitty plus one plus 11,

Yep, I done mean the big dog hissef, Bill Clinton. Member back in the 90's when bein' a FOB wuz all the rage. Well, I do knowd one thing: the current feller done makes me lonesome fer ole Bill. I didn't think any feller cud do that, but thiz here feller done done it. Hey, thiz feller makes me wish ole Hillary had done won. I knowd, yew done think I iz a boat oar short, but I don't knowd that I have ever done seen a more in over hiz head feller than thiz one. I knowd thiz: Jimmy Carter loves him. Ole Jimmy iz one spot up from the bottom now.

Copied from the Abilene/Ira game...."Based on the pics, size, depth, and people involved.... I think Richland takes Ira easily. I know it does not happen, but just say'in...."

After seeing most of the top teams, not sure who hangs with RS. WV? RS is complete, except they extend the game to rest players. Otherwise, top notch.

TexasJim":2pa75qge said:
Copied from the Abilene/Ira game...."Based on the pics, size, depth, and people involved.... I think Richland takes Ira easily. I know it does not happen, but just say'in...."

After seeing most of the top teams, not sure who hangs with RS. WV? RS is complete, except they extend the game to rest players. Otherwise, top notch.

Ira vs. Richland Springs is a non sequitur. Ira has to beat Valley first. I just don't see that happening this season...or next.

Look I done started thiz thread jest to git yew fellers stirred up and here yew iz agreein' with me. Thiz iz all in fun. I mean, of course, I iz gonna think the team I foller iz the best, but I done think thiz iz one of the closest and most wide open fer who cud win. In D2 fer instance it done looks like Jonesboro or Richland or Motley Co. or Sterling cud win it and I may be amissin' somebody. I mean yew can't be acrownin' a team thiz year.

Back