Fort Davis vs Water Valley

TotalAccess,
These doubters are unbelievable. Have we not proven ourselves by taking out everyone we scheduled? Who can stop us? I am a little concerned about Ira...but FD doesn't worry me at all.

Yeah, I was talking about basketball on my last post and not football...........

The two teams I am rooting for in this years playoffs DIV 2 is the Sterling City Eagles and in DIV 1 the Water Valley Wildcats.

Make no mistake though that when basketball season rolls around, SC will give WV a run for their money.

GOOD LUCK to ALL teams in this years playoffs!!

Wow, be a little passionate about wv and the board erupts. Coyote, wish u were d1 so we could grace your presence and settle this the way it should be settled. WV player i hold my head high for what u have done and what u will continue to do. Every one on here bknows what is going to happen. I will be the loud one cheering after every score and every stop on our way to a state championship. I do not apologize for anything, i speak the truth.

[it is just too bad that we wont getta c richland play anyone until state]
I'm sure Jonesboro will use that as fuel for the fire. RS dont take Jonesboro lightly. They are a good team and improving. Don't think getting past them will be like getting past Buckholts...

I was thinking about it and i want to retract my last statement. I do apologize from the bottom of my heart. I apologize to fd for having to play us the first round and to all others along the way!

total
do i understand that you are willing to put your team as the one for sure to come out of the west? if so do you want to put you $'s out there?

TotalAccess6":13ft02gs said:
I was thinking about it and i want to retract my last statement. I do apologize from the bottom of my heart. I apologize to fd for having to play us the first round and to all others along the way!
All I can say is, you better start praying now that Sands gets the upset Friday

ryry, please dont believe for a second that Total@ss6 and WV playerless are any part of the Wildcat team or fan crowd. Like I said the Water Valley football team acts with class on and off the field.

SixManPro":oy77j3kl said:
ryry, please dont believe for a second that **** and WV playerless are any part of the Wildcat team or fan crowd. Like I said the Water Valley football team acts with class on and off the field.
He should change his user name to "TotalA**"

ryry":j3yr5iuh said:
SixManPro":j3yr5iuh said:
ryry, please dont believe for a second that **** and WV playerless are any part of the Wildcat team or fan crowd. Like I said the Water Valley football team acts with class on and off the field.

That was the same name I gave them.

SixManPro":2jadw6t0 said:
ryry":2jadw6t0 said:
SixManPro":2jadw6t0 said:

That was the same name I gave them.
Well I sure hope Ira gets the honor in playing WV in a shootout, but good luck to WV and Ira on week 11

Please Notice: comment from clown at very top of this page, observe the time posted. NOT a player, I am almost positive at that time of day the real players are preparing for a game this Friday, and only concerned with this weeks opponent.

I can assure everyone i am not a player just a fan. Not into name calling but simply, u have expressed opinions before. We both root for the same team and are wanting and soon getting the results. I agree we are a class act. Everybody lighten up, this is a message board. If you cant handle the truth, then dont read or respond. It only fuels the fire of my passion for my beloved wildcats. Beware of my wildcats because they r focused and ready. to annihilate those indians. Also, i hope for ira's sake that sands pulls the "upset" (HAVE YOU DEEMED IRA THE WINNER HYPOCRITE) because ira will get the thrashing of a lifetime. Oh, almost forgot, willing to bet the kitchen sink on a championship. Sorry for supporting my team.

Wow, WV wins some games and it brings everyone out of the woodwork as "WV fans, players, followers" on and on and on...Can you imagine how quite sixman.com will be if WV gets a "thrashing"

ryry":28slaf1s said:
Wow, WV wins some games and it brings everyone out of the woodwork as "WV fans, players, followers" on and on and on...Can you imagine how quite sixman.com will be if WV gets a "thrashing"
They will just pick another team to cause trouble for!

I find it funny how everybody gets there feathers ruffled over a couple of predictions, this is just a message board for entertainment and some have been very entertaining to say the least. What i say means absolutely nothing, have said nothing more than merely stating my support of my team. Go wildcats! Guess what, everyone knows there is a 45ing a brewing and it just so happens to be against some indians. Let me recall what we know, rankin 45s fort davis, we handled rankin with ease, so what can everyonf see happening on friday. Just pointing out what we all know though.

Forgot to give the ladies a little credit on there big win last night. Equally proud of ur accomplishments. See you n snyder wildcat nation. Is that ok without being ridiculed by all?

Handled Rankin easily ? You BARELY WON... Do you ever think before you post something ? I used to root for the Wildcats now and then, but now I (and probably several others) want them to get beat just so you clowns will shut up.. If your IQ was above 10, you would recognize that all your doing for this up and coming WV program is hurting it. Have all the confidence you want in your team, that doesnt mean you have to embarrass the very team you root for, by making the program look like a bunch of classless clowns with your pointless ranting.

Back